step brother and sister ( ot7 part-2)

Hyung line:- then what about us babygirl*smirk*

Yn:-*smirk* who stops you come and do what you want to do.

Yoongi:- aren't you tired * smirk*

Yn:- yahh come and do what you want .

( Now maknae line sit on sofa and watching them namjoon directly put it in her one ago  she about to scream but j hope kissed her lips making her shut up and Jin start to suck her neck and yoongi started to suck her right nipple and another squeezing hardly making her moan in pleasure )

( Namjoon increase his speed started to thrust hardly inside her making her arch her back and j hope now  make her in sitting position and went behind her and put it inside her asshole making her scream and said)

Yn:- no no it's paining please take it out

( But they didn't listen j hope started to thrust inside her hardly  now she take two dicks inside her and suddenly Jin come and put his member inside her making her eyes teary because it's paining but she controlled and namjoon and Jin started to thrust inside her deeply and j hope also started to thrust inside her making her moan j hope started to massage her boobs from behind making her throw her head back at his shoulder he pinches her nipple making her moan and Jin attached his lips with her left nipple started sucking harshly while thrusting inside her and namjoon also take her right nipple and started to suck harshly while she is Breathing heavily and yoongi just sitting quietly looking towards them then namjoon ask him)

Namjoon:-* thrust* why don't you* thrust hard* want to* thrust* enjoy * thrust*

Yoongi:-* smirked* I will not like this .

( J hope and Jin and namjoon started to thrust deep inside her and shoot their cum inside her and namjoon again started to thrust inside her making her sore )

( After 3 hours they leave her now yoongi said )

Yoongi:- now you all go I want to enjoy and taste her * licking lips*

Jungkook:-* whine* but why hyung we also want to see .

(Yoongi give death glare him and all went away now yoongi take her towards washroom and make her stand in shower and press the on button making her shiver at these cold feeling and he started to touch her pussy rubbing up and down making her moan)

Yoongi:- you like that kitten* smirk*

Yn:-* moan* ahh~ please

Yoongi:- please what kitten.

Yn:- please fuck me hard .

Yoongi:-* smirk* as your wish kitten

( Saying this he turned her around making his hard member poke in her ass making her moan and he started to suck her neck)

( After sucking sometime he leaves and take her in his arms and went towards the room and throw on her bed and he also climbed on bed and say on her stomach and started to kiss her lips sucking and biting)

(He leaves her lips and look towards her chest which is swollen in red but he didn't care and attached his lips to her nipple and sucking harshly and squeezing her breast hard making her moan in pleasure  )

( After when he is done with both boobies he leaves and take his big buddy and enter in her and started to thrust inside her while squeezing her breast and sucking her neck)

( He also started to thrust deep inside her and started to hit her g-spot again and again making her arch her back )

( He shoot his cum deep inside her and turned around on her fours and enter in her asshole and started to thrust hardly he grabbed her boobs for support and started to squeeze them hard making her moan in pleasure after sometime he cum on her and she also cum on her and he take his cum and rubbed on her tummy and both breast and pinched her nipples harshly and afte cleaning both of them she laid down for sleeping but he again hover above her and put his buddy inside her deep inside her and take her right nipple in his mouth sucking harshly and squeezing another one hardly and yn also sigh and decided to sleep )

That's it how is it guys 😌