Step uncle (Suga)

(here yn is laying on sofa in living room watching k drama and about there parents they get urgent work so they go for business trip but as they yn is alone in home they called her step uncle towards home but yn didn't know that so she is laying on sofa while watching t.v. without noticing her surrounding until someone came and clear his throat and she look and see her step uncle standing there and she gets up without knowing her dress he gulp looking at her chest)

Suga POV:- yn's parents call me and said to be with her as she is alone so now I'm going there this is the correct time that I can fuck her * smirk* and I literally obsessed with her big boobs .

( Btw this is yn's dress)

Yn:- * covers herself* un-cle what are you doing here?

Suga :-* come in his senses* what are you wearing little girl* Lil smirk*

Yn:- nothing mumma and dad goes for business trip so I thought to wear this .

Suga :- is this so hmm ok * thinking*

Yn:- but why did you came here uncle.

Suga:- oh that your mom told me to take care of you.

Yn:- oh ok .

( Both sit on sofa with distance Suga is glance at her big boobies again and again he gets a boner looking towards her and he now can't control so he say)

Suga:- yniee .

Yn:- yes.

Suga :- do you love  uncle.

Yn:- * shocked*  what? Are you saying uncle.

Suga:-* cursed under his breath* means do u love me as your uncle right.

Yn:-* smile* yes

Suga :- so can I love you.

Yn:-* confused* how ?

Suga:- i will show you ok but don't tell anyone this even your parents also this is secret between us ok.

Yn:-* giggles* ok promise.

( Suga smiled and take her in coala style and he take her towards her room and lock the door and throw her on bed and say)

Suga:- if you want me to love you then remove your clothes.

Yn:-*shake head* no mumma said it's bad we shouldn't take our clothes infront of strangers.

Suga:- but I'm not strangers right so you can remove your clothes.

( She thinks for sometime and nodded and now she is only in her undies making Suga's eyes darkened)