chapter 16

Previous :-

Kook:- okay hyung ( understand that they I'll be Free to talk to each other so he thought to gi to college)

Kook :- ahh let's go I just hope tae hyung was here then I don't have to go with driver uncle I don't like to go with them ( pick his bag and left)

As soon as he came outside he became happy seeing the person in front of waiting for him
Kook :- hyungggggg I miss you yk hyung said go with driver as they where busy 😩 but I don't like to go with driver thnx to come ( hugg the person happily make him chuckle)

Present :- 

?? :- yeah bunny now come let's go ik they I'll never fullfill thier responsibility ( mumble)
Kook :- taetae hyung what are you talking huh ( shook tae)
Tae :- huh nothing bun let's go ( they left from thier)

?? :- yeah bunny now come let's go ik they I'll never fullfill thier responsibility ( mumble) Kook :- taetae hyung what are you talking huh ( shook tae) Tae :- huh nothing bun let's go ( they left from thier)

In jimin room
Rm :- chimmy baby what happened huh tell me ( ask Worriedly).
Jimin :- hyung i m sorry  because of me tae went from. Here if I didn't fight with him he didn't went from. Here at least
Rm :- it's okay chim it's not becz of you it's not like you and tae never fight remember in childhood  you both fight the most how you both fight on small small things and then he use to go to hobi hyung  crying 
Jimin :- and say hyungie chim chim is cheating  tome tome schold chim chim with fake cry

Suga :- yeah chim then why you think like it's your fault it's okay he I'll come soon now get up you you want I'll be here with you today Jimin :- no hyung I'm fine you go you have important meeting today Jin :- are you sure chimmy ( kiss his chee...

Jimin :- no hyung I'm fine you go you have important meeting today
Jin :- are you sure chimmy ( kiss his cheek)
Jimin :- yeah hyung abd I'm sorry for making you worry (look down)
Jin :- its fine we are your hyung you can share anything is anything you wanna tell ( caressing his hair)
Jimin :- no nothing hyung I'm fine now thank you ( smile)
Suga :- okay chim now don't cry and tae I'll come back when his anger I'll reduce ( kiss his cheek)

Suga :- yeah chim then why you think like it's your fault it's okay he I'll come soon now get up you you want I'll be here with you today Jimin :- no hyung I'm fine you go you have important meeting today Jin :- are you sure chimmy ( kiss his chee...