chapter 24

Previous :-
Jin :- how you come here with whome you come here huh ( said)
?? :- i came by car and suga hyung also come with me( said )
Jin :- then where is he ( stren)
?? :- he is in parking lot je is coming soon you wait ( said)
Jin :- how you came in this tight security when no one allow to come inside with king permission ( questionable look)
?? :- i.i.i that idk they did..n't said anyt..hing I mea..nt to say check me and give permission ( said nervously)

Present :-

Jin :- come here why you seat thier you came to meet him naa ( said seeing the pout)
?? :- i don't want to talk to you all you all hide that taetae hyung is injured🤕 ( angry fold his hand on his chest)
Jin :- kook baby listen to hyung we don't want to make you worry that why we didn't tell you ( said try to hugg kook )
Kook :- don't come near me hyungie i don't wanna talk to you just wanna taetae hyung ( little loud becz of that tae wake up)
Jin :- baby list.. ( cuttoff by tae)
Tae :- koo..ko.ok you h..ere (kook just give a nodded with stren look which tar try his best avoid)

Tae :- kook baby I can explain bun listen to ahh ohh ( said softly try to seat up) Jin :- tae you're not well atleast remember that ( said help him to seat) Tae :- I wanna talk to kook in alone for some time hyung ( said looking at Jin who nodded ...

Jin :- tae you're not well atleast remember that ( said help him to seat)
Tae :- I wanna talk to kook in alone for some time hyung ( said looking at Jin who nodded and left jimin cabin where suga was seating )
Tae :- baby come to hyungie come here ( open his heart slowly)
Kook :- why huh why should I came how many time I told you not fight ( coldly glared)
Tae :- baby I didn't went to fight it wasn't like you think (softly held kook who was standing besides tae bed)

Kook :- woow do you think I'm kid who don't understand anything do you think idk anything yeah I don't anything but I still remember when I came to meet you at night hiding with everyone do you think that was easy for me I never talk about that I ...

Kook :- woow do you think I'm kid who don't understand anything do you think idk anything yeah I don't anything but I still remember when I came to meet you at night hiding with everyone do you think that was easy for me I never talk about that I never ask anything but now I wanna know evey thing I'm tired of beginning messed in you both what yk ik about your work and i told you many time hyung don't do leave it ✨but know hyung is know why you gonna listen to me ( shout bursting on tae tears flowing from eyes)
Tae :- baby listen to hyung this work give piss to your hyung and about past you're not aware of anything you just know 1% you do small to know my kookoo my bun ( sofyly held kook hug him)