2

🍁~Π°°✿~✿°°Π~🍁

"I like her."

You were quick to admit it to yourself. You would never deceive yourself at all.

You really did like her. And how did you know?

Whenever she stared at you, your heart skipped beats. And whenever she smiled at you, you felt an indescribable happiness.

In four words, she made you happy, very happy.

And you loved it.

And soon you were trying to reach her because whatever you wanted, you actually found a way to get it.

No matter how hard it was...

No matter how much it cost...

You always found a way to get whatever your heart craved the most.

🌺>~☁°🔆°☁~<🌺

That way, you had found it.

And it wasn't even an hour yet, to do something like that.

Hi, you had texted her. You had waited for her reply, patiently. You had no idea whatever she was going to say whenever she replied.

She did not know you.

Not yet.

But you did. And you wondered if she would be interested to know you as well.

Time would tell.

You heard a ting, the sound of a message notification. You swiped down to take a peek.

It was her.

Hi!

Now your heart wouldn't stop beating...

🍁~Π°°✿~✿°°Π~🍁

"How old are you?"

She was asking you that question, the same one you had asked her.

She was twenty.

You were twenty three. You had told her that and she had sent you a smiling emoji at your disclosure.

"You came to the world three years before me," she had said.

"Doesn't mean I am three years wiser nonetheless, Anna," you said to her.

She had sent you a voice message laughing in it. You had wondered why she was doing so.

And so you had waited for her for a while, a rather long silence after her laughing voice message.

And then you had said to her, "It is true."

"Mayhap," had been her only reply to your answer.

You were silent for so long, staring at your phone.

"Are you still there?" She had asked you. "Mama?"

"Yes,"you had typed after a while.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I am sitting here thinking of how welcoming you are of me and of how to tell you that I like you so very much.

🌺>~☁°🔆°☁~<🌺

Mamasan.

That was what your friends called you. Mama, for short.

What was its meanimg?

It was used to refer to a woman in a position of authority. It was a word of Asian origin.

It had been your circle of friend who had give you such a name.

They said you were good, with commands and stuff.

"Butch, Mamasan!" You could hear it in Deborah's voice. She had been the first to find out that you likes girls after also finding out you also liked to smoke.

Double findings!😂

You had waited for the outburst, or the look of disgust, or the look of shock, or the look of ignorance, or a mix of any. But, she had only smiled at you and said, "I know girls that do girls. In fact, I like girls that do girls. But I do not do girls.

~OmaPhinaPhire🔥