What's Your Name Again?

After successfully completing my first week at Saint Teresa's High School.
I think I'll manage.

Seating on the bus with the guy next to me I got curious.
"What's your name mister?" I asked
" OMG from where did the sun rise today!?" He exclaimed
" Btw my name is Nicholas Chambers "
" What the hell" I replied
" So I am assuming your name is what the hell right?" He smirked
" Sorry and no my name is not what the hell it's Tanya .... Tanya Stewart"
"Tanya nice name but mine is best" he exclaimed
This guy is really a pain in my arse
" You wish" I shut him
The rest of the ride went in silence with the usual stares.

I was reviewing my notes when our class teacher Mr. Phils made an announcement!!
"So as you all are aware that our School will be hosting the National Science School Fair this year.. So we have made some major changes !!!

Unlike the past years where there was only one group to represent our school this year the Students will be paired on the basis of their scientific knowledge and will be assigned a particular project by the school authorities itself to ensure that no topic is repeated."

"Ooh! I hope I get paired to Nicholas" I hear somebody whisper. She looked at Nicholas and he winked at her.
" such a jerk " I murmured

"If you have any doubt then feel free to contact me or any other teacher as per your needs." Mr. Phil continued

" Your pairing will be done today and the pairs will be declared tomorrow at 10:30am in the school auditorium."

The whole class was shocked to hear this news as many students from our class where not interested in science unlike me "I love Science especially when you need to use chloroform and tranquilisers from an early age"

-----------

After the first shift I went to the school cafeteria to have lunch.
" Hi there! See me" Chelse waved at me from the other side of the cafeteria.
" Yeah I see you now" I waved back at her. After filling my tray with some noodles, doughnuts and fried chicken
I went towards her table and sat next to her.
" So do you know Nicholas Chambers?"
I asked her( I need to know about this chambers as soon as possible)
"What?" She slipped her strawberry milkshake ( thankfully not on me)
" How do you know him ? Moving on Nicholas Chambers is the most popular guy in school who probably made out with almost all the girls in school. ( point no. 1 noted)

He is a god in football and the captain of our school football team. Being a footballer he has one hell of a body which no one has ever seen except his girlfriend Veronica who is a slut btw."
( point no 2 he plays football .. ok noted)

" He sits with me in the bus and we are in the same class. That's how I know him" I explained
" He sits with you!! OMG how lucky you are!!" She literally screamed which was heard by most of the students including Mr. Chambers.

Who looked in our direction and smirked at me ( I hate his smirks)
"Talking abt me beautiful" He asked moving his black hair from his face
" leave me alone you jerk" I annoyingly responded.

After lunch I had my second shift which had all the boring subjects
History, economics and the worst PE.

At the end of my classes I gathered all my belongings and ran towards my bus in order to take my seat

When I climbed on the bus I saw this Mr. Chambers sitting on my seat.

" Mmm Chambers that's my seat "
" Sorry it's mine now beautiful"
" Please give back my seat" I requested making the best puppy eyes possible.
" Sorry dear not today"
"Fine" I took a seat in front of him.

Without the stupid conversation with Nicholas the ride was silent rather boring.
(What the hell is wrong with you Tanya? Why are you upset?)

I came back to reality when I someone tapped on my shoulder..
I turned around and saw Nicholas..
His face was inches away from me
His eyes, he had beautiful dense black eyes the way he looked at me..
His puffy lips god I just want to feel them.
I bit my lower lip in nervousness.
"Bye beautiful" he said and walked towards the door.
I was shocked what was that?
He said bye to me ??
I was thinking about kissing him
What is wrong with you.

I moved my head to remove the thoughts on my mind.
Soon my bus stop arrived and I got down from my bus.
I saw my mother waving at me I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.
" I missed you mom" I said and kissed one of her cheeks.
" I missed you too dear" my mom replied tucking my front hair behind my ears and kissing my forehead.
" let's go" We both started walking with our fingers intervined.

My mom fed me lunch and then I went to my room to get changed. I took a quick shower and wore my pink Peppa pig PJs and took a nap.