Nicholas 's POV

Like every other morning, my day started hearing my dad scolding one of the staff members..
I woke up and took a long warm shower as my body was sour from yesterday's football match.

I came out of the shower dried myself and wore my school tracks. Then I went downstairs and sat on my chair for breakfast.
I had peanut and jelly sandwich today along with my protein shake.
Then my dad dropped me off at the bus stop.
At 5 mins the bus arrived. I hopped on the bus and all eyes were on me mostly girls as usual.
When I went towards my seat it was taken, my blood boiled but when I saw her a smile appeared on my face.

"Hi beautiful" I said and sat on the empty seat next to her
" What do you want" she replied
"Rude alert "
" Gosh this is what I get for being a gentleman" I murmured
" I never asked to be one" she exclaimed
" So u are rude and btw I like rude girls." I smirked
" Well then I am the sweetest girl you'll ever meet" she said and smirked back.
" And can you stop being a pain in my arse" She shouted
"Ok ok sweetie no need to get angry" I tried to explain.

The rest of the ride I did not utter a single word but that does not mean I can't stare at her.
She was beautiful, her brown eyes were so deep, the school uniform fitted her just right.. her breast size probably 32C.
What? I am a player I am supposed to know these details!?
Her perfume smelled like peaches and cherries it was so intoxicating
I could not get my eyes of her but I knew she will also judge me and maybe she disgust me

With that the bus ride came to an end
I quickly climbed down the bus to met my best friends more like my brothers Jacob and Kyle.

After discussing the location for our victory celebration. I headed off to my classroom 10A

I went and took my seat at the corner of the classroom as I was disinterested in all this learning..
I mean all of my father's wealth and his companies will eventually be mine so why should I waste my time studying..

Exactly 5 mins before our teacher usually arrives.. I saw her again
Jesus Christ she is in my classroom!!!
Thank you lord !
I helplessly checked her out from head to toes and it sent an electric impulse across my body and a smirk appeared on my lips, my palms started sweating. Before I could loose control I quickly turned towards the window.

I have been with innumerous amount of girls but no one had that affect on me. I was never nervous around any girl , I never felt this kind of attraction before and I didn't know what to do.

After our classes ended I ran towards the football field changed into my jersey and shorts, wore my nike football shoes and practiced until that girl was out of my mind.

After a few hours I returned home, took a quick warm shower, after drying myself I changed into my navy blue hoodie and grey pants.

Went to the kitchen and looked for my sundae ice cream. After looking for what felt like one eternity I found it. I ran towards the TV, quickly switched it on and pressed the remote keys to MTV where Fifa World Cup could only be watched..
It was the finals between Argentina and France and being a Messi fan there was no doubt to which team I support. But the match was intense with the goals being even again and again fear trembled in.. but a last but no the least Argentina won after the penalty shootouts and lifted the World Cup trophy.
I had tears in my eyes. Seeing Messi win his final World Cup Match gave me cry tears of joy I could not control myself and screamed on top of my voice until it was gone.. all the staff came running and asked if I was ok? Ok I was anything but ok? Messi won!! Argentina won!! It was one of the happiest moments of my life.
And with that I went back to sleep.