one. what a big sissy !

𝑴iss Whimsicality  ᯓ★
𝑪hapter 𝑶ne. What A Big
Sissy !

 What A BigSissy !

➽───────────────❥

𝑷erhaps Mr Vanderbel did not awake on the wrong side of the bed , it was not the late october blues either that aggrivated him beyond repair; it was simply his demented daughter who fooled him again, sparking the fuse of roaring ❛ That wretched wench is asking for it !❜ across the household . This indicated that the one thing Clementine dreaded ( marriage ) will be her life sentence of a consequence.

Back to London she goes ! Yet this time around it is more of a sanction than a cheerful sunny day to visit her oh so darling brother.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖    ⭑

❝Are you to explain yourself ?!❞

Phineas Vanderbel exclaimed despondently , allowing his arms to flap about to truly display his disappointment . By this point in time he appeared like a screeching flocking chicken in the middle of an extravagent voyer ── much too out of place.

"Would you like to take a guess?" Clementine jests her sibling, all whilst merely un-affected by the circumstances she found herself in.

One way or another , deep down Clem was aware on her behalf that her callous father would become sick and tired of her misbehaviour ── although her mind never traveled far enough to believe that Mr Vanderbel would force out his own blood over a mishap but here she is, positioned in her elder brother's exquisite home destined to live there.

"I did not recieve a letter nor any other form of notice about your arrival and you just expect me to grant you a roof to live under ?" Phineas stares daggers into his youngest sibling whilst spitting words plagued with downcast.

Attempting to lift the spirits of her own unexpected visit ( now escalated to long stay ) , Clementine chants words flooded with joy. "Well you do not appear to detest my company whenever I visit !" A vast beam finds a way to creep onto her face , only adding fuel to the fire rather than more flavour to her personality.

"I beg to differ." Phineas mutters whilst rubbing his eyes.

"Oh brother ! Do not worry, once you marry me off to some teeth-rottingly rich bigoted suitor like father desires for me, I shall not be amongst your other worries." Clementine gave one of her signature persuasion grins and by that point she knew she got her way .

"Very well , " Phineas huffed a sigh of defeat , always knowing that he could never everlast his anger on his little Clementine for too long . Afterall, he had a heart of gold which stood out like a sore thumb in his wicked family.  "Where is your trunk?" He queried, still half asleep standing still in the middle of the foyer.

"Has not been delivered yet." Clementine mocked her brother's sourly malicious housekeeper ── a ❛ mad at the world  ❜ old prudy judy at it's finest to say the least .

"What?" The last few emotional rollercoasters that Phineas has experienced since Clem's arrival began to deteriorate into an abyss filled with perplexment & derailment. All he desired is to collapse onto his bed and be sedated by the drug of sleep , yet he's stood in his nightwear jammies opposite his whimisical sister at the darkest point of the night .

"In my defence, father practically launched me into the carriage against my will and sent me off to you ." Clem smirked smugly , aimlessly outsmarting him for no point.

"With no necessities?" Phineas rubbed his tired eyes, his will to live slowly beginning to decompose . "Absolutely no necessities at all." The younger Vanderbel , faked her disappointment which only encouraged her antics to carry on.

"Lord give me strength.."

author's note
i already love clem and phin's sibling dynamic and how he's already had enough of her . by the way, this book is a little bit of a slowburn so clem will meet benedict with in a few chapters !