THE FIRST MEETING

STELLA COOPER is the oldest child of George and Mary Cooper

STELLA COOPER is the oldest child of George and Mary Cooper. She is a child prodigy one the youngest surgeon in existence at 14 she graduated high school with her masters degree in medicine taking classes online and she took the train and back to her night classes. At nineteen she is a self made billionaire and as much she tries to pay for her parents things they won't have it and tell her off saying that's her money.
But like her other siblings she's often ignored by her parents because of Sheldon being extremely smart.

But they seemingly forgot how smart Stella really is. She had always been smart even as a child but her family always seemed to put Sheldon before their other kids. But she didn't blame him for it he wasn't at fault for it her parents were. She would have moved out by now had it not been for Missy and Georgie. She practically raised them as their parents were too focused on Sheldon and she didn't want to move out until Missy and Sheldon were at least in their teen years. And if she did move out it would be close because Missy was practically attached to her unless Missy is at school and Stella is at work.

Currently she was brushing Missy's hair in the living room as her mom made dinner, "Ellie? How do you do it?"

"What do you mean Mis?" She questioned her sister.

"I mean you take night shifts for work have time to make breakfast. Take me to school. Bring me home. And help make dinner. Do you not sleep or something? Are you a vampire?" Said Missy.

"First off that's rude I'm not a vampire. Second of all I sleep while you're at school Missy." Said Stella. "But don't worry about it I get seven hours of sleep."

"Missy! Stella! Dinner's ready!" Their father called from the kitchen.

"Piggy back ride?" Asked Missy making Stella nod.

"Hop on Mis." Missy hopped onto Stella's back and Stella walked to the kitchen as their mom yelled for Sheldon to come in as dinner was ready.

After a couple minutes Sheldon still wasn't in the kitchen and Missy was getting irritated as she was getting hungry. "Sheldon! If you don't get in here I'm gonna lick your toothbrush!"

Sheldon yelled that he was coming. He ran in as their mother was serving them dinner. "The hell were you doing out there?"

"George, language!" Said Mary.

"What language?" Questioned their father to his wife then looked to his son. "So?"

"I was exploring dimensional kinematics." Said Sheldon.

"Admit it— — he's adopted." Said Georgie.

"How can I be adopted when I have a twin sister? Think, monkey, think." Said Sheldon.

"Not necessarily Sheldon." Said Stella.

"What do you mean Ellie?" He questioned to his oldest sibling.