DAD!

STELLA HAD been up for about thirty minutes it Sunday so her family was at church besides her who was making lunch

STELLA HAD been up for about thirty minutes it Sunday so her family was at church besides her who was making lunch. Her father who was watching the tv. And Georgie who was doing god knows what. Her belly piercing was showing as she was wearing a crop top.

She heard a knock on the door, "Can you get that Ellie?"

"Yeah just watch the food and make sure it doesn't burn." She told her father who nodded she walked to the door and saw Billy Sparks a young boy the same age as the twins and the neighbor. "Hello Billy."

"Uh hello Ellie, is Missy home?" Said Billy.

"No, sorry kid. She's at church right now." Stella explained she watched as Billy's face fell a little.

"I brought her eggs from my chicken." Billy said.

"I can see that kid." Stella said.

"You can boil them or scramble them." Said Billy.

"I know Billy." She said. "I've been making eggs since I was really young."

"I like fried." Said Billy.

"Okay kid."

"I don't like poached." Billy said handing her the eggs. "Here you can hold them for Missy."

"Okay Billy."

"Thank you for your time." Billy said and then left.

She walked back inside with a basket of chicken eggs. "Who gave you those eggs?"

"Billy Sparks came over and said they were for Missy." She explained.

"That's a little weird." George said.

"Right."

***

Stella was now in the hospital. As of now the interns were following her. "They're just fools on bikes— —killing themselves. Natural selection is what it is."

"What's going on?" Asked Elias.

"You never of the race?" Asked James.

"No I'm from Italy remember." Said Elias.

Stella saw a couple of the other attendings such as herself and the chief, "Chief, the 'dead adult babies' bike race started ten minutes ago."

"All right, people! Dead adult babies bike race day!" Shouted the Chief Nickolas.

"Every year they hold a bike race for free alcohol seven bottles of liquor of your own choice which is illegal. Many people die or get hurt doing it." Elijah explains to him.

"I need someone to get onto the O.R floor. The chief needs a right hand." Stella explains.

All the interns raise their hand beside Elias making the experienced surgeon sigh, "Jade."