♧-This is my room.-♧

DISCLAIMER: (There is smut in this I won't say when cause I want it to be a surprise within the story. There also is Kinky shit so just a heads up, if you want to know what the smut is before you read it, dm me.)

I ran towards the cafeteria to sit down at our table. I watched the other boys follow after me. Chan was last to make it to the table because he was picking up a laptop.
"Jeongin, come." Chan said, and Jeongin got up to let Chan sit down as he was walking around the other side of the table. Chan grabbed his waist and pulled him onto his lap.
"Oo, someone's getting brave." I laughed watching Jeongins ears turn red from embarrassment.
"Shut up your the one who wants to get with the new fuck boy." Jeongin smirked knowing that it would shut me up.
"What? The new kid in the year above? That's a risk path you're taking there." Changbin stated, drinking his iced americano.
"I never said I wanted to get to him." I said ears and face, turning redder by the minute.
"Your ears give your lie away." Chan said, moving his bangs out of his face to reveal his very red cheeks. I quickly moved them back to frame my face covering my eyes.
Chan rubbed my back in a comforting manner. I mumbled, "Don't need to."
"It's not fair they are teasing you. You can't help loving someone, but try to get to know him first. I don't want your heart broken."
Chan smiled at me, dimples showing, "How about we go out together just you and me? I'll get jeongin to come so he can apologise."
I nodded and stood up.

"Me Felix and Jeongin are going out to the park, so we will see you all later." Chan stares, holding onto Jeongin before he could protest about going. Once we were further away from the cafeteria. We walked towards the collage carpark and hopped into Chan's Mini and drove away towards the park that wasn't far from our collage. I sat in the back since Jeongin insisted on sitting at the front. I ignored his long story on why he had to sit next to Chan. I was looking at the floor when Chan's action caught me off guard he had placed his spare hand onto Jeongins leg, causing him to whimper slightly.

"Jeongin, you alright?" I ask, wondering why he whimpered.
"Y-yeah, I'm g-good." He stuttered out a blushing mess. Chan squeezed his thigh gently, making him whine slightly but cover it up with a cough. I thought that these two were to close recently, not that I minded considering Chan had been head over heels for this boy for god knows how long.
"What's with you two?" I asked, wanting to know the truth.
"We're here." Chan states, ignoring my question and opening the door for both me and Jeongin, who was pulling his shirt down over his crotch. We walked towards a big tree where we always sat if we ever came to this park. It was a very sunny day blossom falling around as birds chattering. We all sat down against the old bark and sat in silence for a while until Chan spoke up "Jeongin would you please apologise to Felix for mocking him for liking the fuck boy in the year above." He looked sternly over at Jeongin.
"I'm sorry for saying that earlier. I was annoyed about you saying I was flustered." Jeongin said, looking at the ground.
I nodded, showing I accepted the apology and looked over the park.
"There is an ice cream van. Do you wanna get some?" I asked, looking for my wallet.
"Sure, here this is my apology from earlier." Jeongin said, handing over his money for me to buy our ice cream.

[Jeongin pov:]

I looked at Chan, staring into his beautiful dark eyes before I sat in his lap, leaning against him, watching Felix make his way over to the van.
"W-what are you doing?" Chan asked, cursing himself for stuttering in front of the younger.
"Well thought you might like me between your arms." I smirked, recalling something I had read.
"Well, um... I mean." Chan said, trying to find the right words to show that he wasn't in fact loving Jeongin sitting in his lap, but as he was about to say, Felix had returned with their ice-creams handone each. They started to eat while talking about new song ideas, and before long, it was 4 pm.
"Shall we head back?" I suggested wanting to speak to Chan privately. They both nodded, and we walked and talked as we made our way back to Chan's car.