♧-Hwang Hyunjin-♧

"Hey, I'm Hyunjin Hwang Hyunjin. What's your name?" He smirked, looking me up and down.
"F-Felix Lee." I stuttered, still afraid of him.
He got up and walked towards me.
"No need to be scared, handsome." Hyunjin winked and sat back down on the bed.
"Aren't y-you they boy in the year above?" I questioned since he looked familiar.
"Yes baby that's me the fuck boy you hear about? That's me." Hyunjin smirked, showing a couple of his white sharp teeth.
I looked at hyunjin and stepped back a bit.
"Pretty boy, where you going?" Hyunjin asked me to get off of the bed and come towards me.

"I know everything about you." He smirked, pinning me to the wall.
"H-how?" I questioned, scared of him.
"I've seen you at the park with you're friends hmm wasn't their names Chan and Jeongin? Also, the fact that yesterday Jeongin and Chan said they were in a relationship yesterday outside in the collage and they danced in the rain." He smirked, retelling my day from yesterday.
"Also, I saw it all from this room. I moved in about an hour ago, and I couldn't believe that you were the one I got to share my room with." Hyunjin grinned, watching my eyes widen about all he'd said. I made a run for it down the corridor and knocked on Changbin and Seungmin's door. Seungmin opened the door rubbing his eyes. "Hmm?" He asked, wondering why I was awake at 3am. I pushed past him and ran into their apartment with heavy breathing. "T-the fuck b-boy from the year above has moved into my dorm and he's stalking me!" I panted sitting down on the sofa before I pass out.

"What?" Changbin asked, worried.
"Yeah, when I went out with Chan and Jeongin, he said he knew, and he knew that Jeongin and Chan told us that they are now dating its really creepy, but he's hot" I said embarrassed.
"Hot? After he's just confessed to stalking you and seems to be wanting to get into bed with you, and he's hot?" Seungmin questioned, disgusted at what I think.
I looked at my feet in embarrassment I couldn't help being attracted to Hyunjin but the fact that he was a fuck boy was trying to turn me away but all I wanted was him.
"Well, how can we help you if you're attracted to him?" Changbin asked, putting a hand on my thigh.

"I-i don't know try to turn me away or something he's just going to end up hurting me." I said sadly I wanted our love to be true but all he wanted was a fuck then he'll move on to the next person.
"If you really want him try to be friends with him, tell him what he's doing is wrong then confess it might work you never know." Seungmin said, trying to convince himself and me that it was possible.
"I'll try, but it's just seems impossible he's gone with god knows how many and left every single one broken." I said, not convinced.
"Just try Felix. What's the worst that can happen?" Seungmin said. I nodded slowly and returned to my dorm.
"Pretty boys back." Hyunjin smirks, looking at me.

"Stop it, it's not funny." I pout and walk past him sitting on the sofa. Hyunjin follows me and caresses my ass as I walk. He sits down beside me and looks me up and down, checking out my outfit. I quickly covered my legs since I was wearing a short skirt that I had borrowed from Han.
"Pretty boy likes skirts, does he?" Hyunjin asked, pulling the blanket away slowly to reveal my milky thighs. He groaned at the sight and touched them softly. I wanted to push him away, but the feel of his long, slender fingers caressing me was like heaven. I threw my head back in pleasure, letting it rest along the top of the sofa.
"You enjoying that pretty boy?" Hyunjin asked, slightly slipping under my skirt.
"Stop it."

I said self-conscious of my underwear he might see if he went any further. I went back to my bedroom, which I now unfortunately shared and noticed hyunjin had already changed his side. Before, it was a dusty blue with little posters of cute things, but his side was full of paintings, guitars, and things. I didn't even know what they were. Some ceramics looked hand crafted, and I wondered if all of this was what he had created. Two hands snaked around my waist, making me flinch and pull away only to see hyunjin standing behind me.

"You like my stuff, princess?" He teased, watching as my face turned into a tomato.
"I- uh-" I said, but I was cut off with a knock at the door. I went to open it and saw Minho and Jisung standing the door. Minho in all black and Jisung in a baby pink skirt and shirt.

"Hey Felix, can we come in? we wanted to see what your new roommates like." Minho stated before his eyes widened when he saw who it was. "H-hyunjin?" Minho stuttered, looking at the boy behind me.
"Yep, Minho, it's me. Did you miss me? Or should I say did you miss your girlfriend." He smirked, watching Han's face look upset, and he thought Minho had another partner.
"Have you two met?" I asked, pulling them inside and to the sofas.

"Oh yes, unfortunately, he had gone to my secondary school, and the only girl who ever wanted me, he took and turned her against me." Minho said through gritted teeth.
"Oh Minho, calm down she was a stupid little thing anyway. I saved you from having to date her." He smirked, crossing one leg over the other and leaning back.
"Just shut up Hwang you know nothing about being in love." Minho angrily said, holding jisung tightly.

Hyunjin just smirked and looked over at me. "Like you've been in love, you're just carrying Jisung around for a reputation." He said watching tears form in Jisungs eyes.
"W-what you don't love me?" Jisung stuttered, looking up at Minho. Minho glared at Hyunjin before turning back to Jisung.

"Princess, of course I love you, Hyunjins, just being an annoying piece of shit who is trying to get in between us, but i promise you everything I do with you is because I love you."Minho stated, stroking his hair.
Jisung wiped his eyes and nodded and got into Minho's lap and hugged him.
"Hyunjin, why are you being such a jerk? Minho loves Jisung with all his heart. Why are you trying to hurt Jisung." I questioned, looking at him.

"I said what I said, so deal with it." He told me before readjusting himself. I went to scoot closer to Jisung to give my sunshine twin a hug, but I was held down by Hyunjin.
"Get off of me." I complained, trying to tug my arm free.
"You're mine, so don't go touching other boys." He firmly stated.
"I'm not yours. Let me go." I pulled myself free, and Minho pulled me towards him.
"You'll soon see what you're missing out on, pretty boy." Hyunjin stated before going into our bedroom and shutting the door.
"I'm so sorry about him." I said, looking at Minho.

"It's not your fault Lix he's the one whose a bitch." Minho said emphasising the last word. Jisung flinched and covered his ears and I looked at him confused.
"He doesn't like people swearing or using harsh words it upsets him." Minho told me while caressing his thigh which made him take his hands off his ears.
"I swear he likes them words when you fucked last time I heard you saying that to him." I asked still confused by his behaviour.

"Well, Han likes it like that in bed, but after, I have to reassure him that everything I said was for his pleasure, and I don't mean it. He also prefers it's only like that in bed the rest of the time we are affectionate with each other." Minho tells me and gives Han a kiss. I nodded and watched Han's face light up as his lover kissed him. I watched in awe at how cute they were together.

Since Minho was a cold person before Han had definitely brought out the best in him. "Should I check on Hyunjin or?" I asked, not wanting to but feel like I should. Minho nodded, and I got up and knocked on our bedroom door to be greeted with no answer. I knocked again, and still no answer. I opened it slowly and saw Hyunjin putting on my lipbalm.

All my head could think about is 'was that an indirect kiss?' I stood there watching the way it glided over his plump lips and the way it gave a slight shimmer to them. I gulped and opened the door fully. "Hey, pretty boy, what's up?" He asked, leaning against the wall while biting his lip softly.
"I- uhm, just wanted to see if you were okay after fighting with Minho hyung." I stated, trying to look anywhere but at his lips.
"Oh, don't worry about me, pretty boy.
I'm doing just fine." He stated, walking over to me. I didn't know what to say, so I just asked for my lip balm.

"Have you seen my lip balm?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Oh, you already know where it is baby you watched me put it on." He looked at me with a smirk. I turned red when I realised he had seen me drooling over him, putting it on. "You want it?" He asked me, and I nodded. He bent down to my level and gently brushed out lips together so I would get some of the lip balm on his lips. He smirked and gently rubbed it over my lips.
"There you go." Hyunjin said and turned away to go to the kitchen.

I was left speechless. I played with the edge of my skirt, wondering if he just took my first kiss? Or was that part of his playboy act.

(Sorry for not posting. I honestly forgot.)