Deep (Intro + Poem List)

I describe this section as one the core things that kept me up at night. One that is vulnerable, one that is honest, one that has slow vivid emotions that happens to be in one place at a specific time. Running into the reel of life since the beginning of existence, the collection of entailed circumstances, of which these contributes to my biography. This section gives you the idea of raw intensity of emotions I've been dealing in the middle of the night. Times when I have been wondering about the interchanging events in our lives. Times when we're dealing too much anger, visualizing retributions - a tit for tat. Times that we used to get along with someone yet gone in a blink of an eye. Times when you rued about something, such loss you mourned in an evening, an insomnia that you might encounter of which affects your well-being. Times when good memories are just a flashback for you to reminisce, a video clip that exist in your life. These are few factors that inspires this section, "Deep".

Poem Lists:

1. Whereabouts?
2. TRBS
3. It's 2023 
4. Impeccable: Our Love's Homeostatic Imbalances
5. Or perhaps, nothing
6. never was enough
7. mere means
8. Lovestruck
9. The Illicit Sceneries
10. Sectator somniorum
11. Pathetic Social Class
12. the unspoken remorse
13. Dad, your son is fucking depressed
14. AFS - A Thwarted American Dream
15. if i'm a traitor, then who are you?
16. melancholic midnights
17. I Did Not Save Us, Althea
18. When Do You Want to Plan on you leave?
19. After

All Right Reserved
- Dyrouwn Zaik, 2023