SEVEN: 𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆

✿◉。⁠*° Orphanage 。⁠*°◉✿

Hadya's pov

I walked towards my car and drove off towards orphanage.

Laiba had called me earlier and told me to visit the orphanage today as she won't be able to go because of some work in her company.

Laiba and I often visit the children there, and spend our quality time and at a time mama comes with us too. We have been visiting them since childhood with dad and after the death of dad we never missed to visit them.

I stopped the car near the departmental store buying some snacks for the Little ones, i paid to the cashier and placed them inside my car driving towards my destination.

As i reached there i greeted the ajumma and went inside to see them playing making me clear my throat gaining their attention.

They ran towards me, hugging me as i stumbled backwards with thirty kids. I kissed everyone on head and looked up to see a boy around six years of age looking at me.

I opened my arms again for him while he looked at me and i nodded with a smile. He came towards me and hugged me.

"He is Zaim, i told you about. He often comes to visit children and play with them" ajumma said making me nod.

"Hello Zaim" i said ruffling his hair.

"Hii" he smiled at me.

"I'm glad you come to meet children here. Your parents must me proud of you that they have such a mature child" i smiled at him.

We played for about an hour and Zaim got very comfortable with me and he started calling me strawberry. He took my number and told me that he would call me and I'm his bestie from today.

This child was really mature than his age. His parents have raised him so well and i could see it by his behaviour. And to be honest i got very much attached to him.

"Bye, strawberry my dad is outside. It was nice meeting you" he said hugging me while i hugged him back "Allah hafiz, bud" "Allah hafiz" he said back making me smile.

I looked out if the window to see him running towards a figure whose back was facing me. His dad took him in arms and hugged him and made him sit inside the car and they drove off.

I sat down with Nafeesa, little girl in my lap caressing her hairs as she yawned and closed her eyes. I held her in my arms placing her on bed, covering her with duvet.

"Take care ajumma. I'll come again to meet you" i hugged her. "I'll be waiting child. It feels so good when you come here with Laiba, the children here seem to enjoy your company a lot" we broke the hug "I'll come back with Laiba and mom, soon" i said waving my hand and left towards my house.

*********

I entered inside the house greeting mama "asalamualaikum" i kissed her cheek "walaikum assalam sweety. How was the time with children?" "Amazing, i met a little boy, he was there to play with children. A well mannered and mature than his age. Didn't Laib came yet?" I asked her with frown "no she said she will be a little late. Go and pray isha, she might arrive till then" i nodded my head moving to my room for prayer.