ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

Valt and his Best Friend, you were in a plane, flying to a new league, Valt was ranting on to you about seeing a bey in the sky, you didn't pay him no mind and you decided to talk to your bey.

"Hey,Hachiman. How has it been" you said, going into your mind space with your Bey spirit.

"It's been great, ever since our last battle, I never been more alive" Hachiman said, your eyes glowed as you smiled

"I know, right?! I can't wait for our next battle, once we get into it we are going to crash into them like crazy, then we gonna go boom boom, then klablamo, and woosh woosh, am I right!" You smiled excitedly as your bey nodded.

"You and me, and even Valt and Valtryek will become and unbeatable team, together" then you left your head space as you went to sleep along side Valt.

"Looks like you two are having amazing dreams" a flight attendant says as she placed a blanket over the both of you.

______________________________

You and Valt were walking around Spain as Valt lead the way, you didn't really wanna walk since you were tired, so he held your wrist and dragged you, you tried to make him let go but he kept his firm grip.

"Wow, it looks better then the movies" Valt said as he looked around.

You two kept walking and you finally fully woke up and you saw Valt start to sweat.

"Valt?" He looked nervous.

"Ugh, what did you do now?" You said as you looked like you were about to smack him.

"I think we're lost..." As soon as he said that you started to scold and smack him.

"Damnit Valt! I told you to let me lead the way, you should no better!" He whimpered out of pain as he flinched every time you hit him, you decided to stop and grab the map from him.

"Guess I'm not that good at reading maps." Valt said.

"You never were." you said, as you chuckled. You started to walk off and after Valt recovered he couldn't find you, you looked every he could see, he was getting yelled at by everyone around him for being way too much of a ruckus.

"Valt! I'm up here!" He looked up and saw you on a tower and he sighed in relief, he thought someone kidnapped you, he ran up the tower.

You and Valt looked around trying to find BC Sol. Then some oranged haired kid came out of nowhere. "Yo, let me see both of y'all's beys" you and Valt had each other's bey because you were I guess talking to them. He snatched both of your beys and inspected them, Valt was being worried while you were chill.

After he was done inspecting it he said "This blue bey looks like it's been through rough battles, while this bey looks like it has a few scratches and has been through way more. Maybe because of practice." He said as you took your bey from him and Valt snatched his bey "Hey! Valtryek is has been more then just rough battles!" You giggled at his antics.

"Oh yeah, the name is Valt Aoi, and this is my Best Friend, (____) (____)." Kit looked at you for too long for Valts confort and he took back the attention. "Anyways, do you know where BC Sol is at?" Valt asked. "Why would you wanna know?" The kid said. "Because me and (____) got recruited by them" Valt said.

"Yeah and I'm an Astronaut, sure you were recruited, but she probably got recruited." He said sarcasticly to Valt as well as pointing to you, Valt got very angry "Hey, I'll let you know me and Valtryek are very capable of a lot of things!" You just shook your head. The kid the snatched Valts bey again and ran off "alright then prove it!" Vost started to chase him, then he quickly ran back and grabbed your wrist and ran with you , but you made him let go of you and you ran faster then he did, but you didn't grab the boy, even tho you were very capable of, you wanted see if Valt could catch up to them.