ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

You, Kit, Valt, and Raul were still in the car as Raul was driving, Valt was in the middle between the Drivers seat and passenger seat while I was in the Passenger seat Kit was behind Valt.

"We're almost there, said Raul as Valt and You looked around.

"Where is it!" Valt said, you and Kit point at the big coliseum thing. "Up head! That's El Astro, the headquarters of BC Sol." Kit said, you can Valt were pretty surprised on how big it was. "Most bladers only ever dream ever visiting it!" Kit said as Valt and You kept awing at the spectical.

"Me and (____) got special invites! I can't wait to battle in it!" Valt said with gleem as you smirked and nodded. "I can't wait to battle in it!" You and Valt yelled.

_________________________________________

We made it to BC Sol and you got out the car but by the time you did Valt and Kit were arguing with the Guards so you slip past them and then Valt past you as a pink haired lady was coming around from the corner.

"I came here to check what is all the Ruckus abo-!" Before she could finish she saw Valt running at her she covered her face with arms and squealed and Valt did a front flip to dodge her, everyone besides you were surprised.

" Hey watching it, you could of almost hit me!" She said as Valt apologized. "Well sorry but if you would look where you were going-!" Then he got cut off "Your the one who should looking where there going!" she yelled at him making him flinch. You just sighed.

"Chris! I ran as fast as I can!" A man said while running to us. "Thanks, but no need to worry tho." She said and then the guards spoke up. "My sincere apologies boss" one of the guard said. She nodded and then you finally spoke up, bring the women, the mans, and Valt attention to you. "Wait he called you boss, does that mean you the leader of BC Sol?!" You said as Valt looked at her. She nodded "That's right."

"Ahha sweet, just our lucky day!" You and Valt said but then the man asked a question. "Who are you two exactly" Valt and you looked at him. "The names Valt, Valt Aoi, and this is my best friend (____) (____)!" Valt said as you nodded. "Wait your the actual Valt and (____)?" She asked. "Yup we are!" You said and then you also said "oh yeah out faults for being late, we know we missed the first day, if you have and punishments then you can't give us them." You said scratching the back of your head nervously. She then looked at Kit and asked him why he was late.

Kit explained because he was trying to find us and he a few errands to run. She grabbed Kit shoulders and show him to the both of you. "This is Kit Lopez he is one of the kids at our junior development program." She Said as Kit nervously chuckled.

"Yep that's right..." Kit said.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, my name is Kristina Kuroda but just call me Kris I'm the team owner and this is Trad Vazquez the bey trainer." She said

" She said