𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 13

Jungkook: Too late.
Y/n: Too late?

Y/n touched her neck with her hands. She groaned in pain when she found the place where Jungkook sucked. Y/n glared at him.

Y/n: Jungkook are you fucking normal?! I have to go to my parents house and you just gave me a hickey on my neck?! JUNGKOOK I DON'T FUCKING HAVE MAKEUP TO COVER THAT WITH!

There was silence. They both kept eye contact. Jungkook just started laughing. It was driving Y/n crazy. He put his head down. Y/n looked at him full of anger.

Y/n: WHAT'S FUNNY?!

Jungkook started laughing even harder. Y/n looked at him with disgust. She waited for him to stop. She was impatient.

Y/n Pov:
Funny?! Huh?! You annoy me Jungkook. You're making me want to slap you... As if that would help.

Jungkook stopped laughing. He raised his head and looked at Y/n. Now he had a serious and grim expression on his face.

Y/n Pov:
This man is worse than me when am on my period. What a mood swings.

Jungkook: Let's go.

Jungkook moved away from Y/n. He started walking towards the bedroom. Y/n watched in amazement. She ran to him. Jungkook stopped. He lowered his head to look at her.

Y/n: Let's go?
Jungkook: What? Don't you want to go?
Y/n: No no no! I want to go.
Jungkook: What's the problem then?
Y/n: What was that laughing  for? What's so funny?
Jungkook: I don't know.
Y/n: You don't know?
Jungkook: I guess I wanted to annoy you even more.
Y/n: You are deranged Jungkook.
Jungkook: Thank you.

Jungkook took Y/n in his arms and entered the bedroom with her. He picked up her dress from the floor. He set Y/n down on the bed.

Jungkook: Put on a dress.
Y/n: Are you crazy? Why should I?
Jungkook: So your parents think you've been clubbing all this time. And that hickey will look normal.
Y/n: Normal? What do you mean?
Jungkook: We all know what a club is like. We don't go there just to have a few drinks, but something more.

Jungkook moved away from Y/n going to look for her heels. Y/n muttered to herself. She smirked.

Y/n: Blowjob.
Jungkook: Did you say something?
Y/n: No-
Jungkook: Blowjob?
Y/n: How did you hear that?
Jungkook: It's just you and me in the room. No fuss.
Y/n: This silence is killing me.
Jungkook: Don't worry. You won't hear any silence tomorrow night.

Y/n didn't say anything else. She measured him. She started to take off her clothes. She was wearing only underpants. Jungkook stared at her breasts. For a second he forgot what he was looking for. Y/n looked at Jungkook's underpants that she was wearing and then at Jungkook.

Y/n: Jungkook do you have scissors?

Y/n looked Jungkook straight in the eyes, but realized that Jungkook wasn't looking at her. She followed his gaze and realized what he was staring at. She covered her breasts with her hands.

Y/n: Jungkook! You fucking pervert!
Jungkook: What?
Y/n: Are you listening to me?
Jungkook: Not really.
Y/n: Give me the scissors.

Jungkook opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors. He also took her heels and walked towards her. He lowered his heels and handed her the scissors. Y/n removed her hands from her breasts and received the scissors. Jungkook started staring at them again. Y/n started cutting Jungkook's underpants. She cut them in the shape of thongs. She handed the scissors to Jungkook.

Y/n: Put them back.

Jungkook received the scissors. He looked at her ass.

Jungkook Pov:
Gosh, look at that big ass. How will she just shake when I go in and out of her quickly? Can't wait.

Jungkook crashed into the locker. He quickly pulled out the drawer and left the scissors. Y/n laughed.

Jungkook: What's funny?
Y/n: Nothing, get dressed.

Time skip

Y/n and Jungkook were outside her parents house. They looked at each other.

Y/n: If anyone ask, you're taxi driver.
Jungkook: Right. Now go to them and later we will go to the faculty dormitory.
Y/n: That's right. Okay, that's the plan. I'm going now.

Y/n kissed Jungkook and got out of the car. She started walking towards the door. She rang the bell. Her mom opened the door. She immediately saw the hickey on her neck but said nothing. She smiled slightly but did not want to be seen too much. They hugged each other.

Lily: Y/n! I thought you weren't coming this weekend.
Y/n: Hi mom, I'm sorry I didn't come or at least let you know sooner. I partied a little with Charlotte and Camila.
Lily: It's okay honey. Come inside, dad is waiting for you.

Y/n walked inside. She came to the kitchen and saw her dad. Dad immediately noticed her and hugged her.

William: My little girl! You came.
Y/n: Dad I'm not little anymore.
William: Nonsense.

Lily walked into the kitchen and sat down next to them. Y/n was in the middle. She felt strange. As if something was wrong. She looked at her mom and then at her dad.

Y/n: You didn't comment on my dress? By the way, you always do that when I come. Something is wrong? What is happening?

Lily and William laughed.

Lily: Nothing honey, just...
Y/n: Just?
William: Who is that young boy in the car?