𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 29

Y/n: What time is it?

Jungkook started laughing. Y/n rolled her eyes. She frowned.

Y/n: Come on!
Jungkook: Princess now it's...

Jungkook released the condom from his hand and left it on her stomach. Y/n took it in her hands. Jungkook smirked. He withdrew his hand and held it out. He reached for the clock on the cabinet and showed it to Y/n. The clock lit up with a green light. Y/n looked at the clock then at him.

Y/n: Are you fucking serious ? 4 AM?!
Jungkook: So what? We have time. Your first lecture is at 9 am.
Y/n: Jungkook you're going to fucking take away my ability to walk!

Jungkook smirked. He put the clock back on the cabinet without breaking eye contact.

Jungkook: That means the sex was good.
Y/n: Yeah yeah.. wait. How do you know my schedule?
Jungkook: Does it matter?

Y/n rolled her eyes. Jungkook turned on the lamp on the nightstand. Y/n put her hands over her eyes dropping the condom from her hands. It fell between her breasts. Jungkook quickly grabbed a condom and placed it on his cock. He put his hands on her thighs and caressed them.

He dropped to his elbows. He put his hands on her thighs. He moved his head closer to her cunt. He brought his lips closer and removed her panties from the side with his teeth. Y/n arched her back slightly feeling his touch. She removed her hands from her face and put them above her head. She buried her head in the pillow and closed her eyes. Jungkook looked at her. He smirked.

He looked back at her cunt. He gently moved his left hand over her thighs and held her panties to the side with his fingertip. Jungkook didn't wait a moment.

He stuck his head in her cunt. He began to roughly bite and kiss her. He was pushing his nose into her cunt leaving Y/n in satisfying pain. Y/n was clutching a pillow in her hands. With each of his movements, she arched her back and moaned at the same time.

Jungkook stuck out his tongue. He licked her pussy from outside. Little by little he stopped on its surface and left hickeys. He licked her entire pussy from outside. He stopped at the very entrance. He licked her lightly with the tip of his tongue. Y/n shivered. Jungkook looked at her.. and then suddenly thrust his tongue inside her.

Y/n arched her entire body. Her legs went on his back. Tingles ran through her body. She removed her hands from the pillow. She leaned on her elbow with one hand and held his hair with the other. She plucked his hair hard.  Jungkook smirked. He was playing inside her cunt. He licked her entire insides in quick circular motions.

Y/n moaned, but she still felt horny, this wasn't enough for her. She pulled his hair hard, pulling his head out of her cunt. His mouth was wet and covered in her cum. He licked his mouth with his tongue.

Before Y/n could say anything further, Jungkook placed his hand on her back and left the other on her thigh. He raised her to a sitting position. He gently removed his hand from her back. Y/n leaned against the cold handle of the bed. Jungkook took her panties with his fingers and pulled them aside. He fixed the condom on his cock. He put it in front of her cunt. Y/n closed her eyes and leaned her head against the wall. She waited but nothing happened. She opened her eyes and met his.

Y/n: Come on Jungkook.
Jungkook: You want him?

Jungkook gestured at his cock. Y/n nodded her head. Jungkook brought his head closer to hers. Their noses collided and their lips almost touched. Jungkook was still looking at her.

Jungkook: You want him?
Y/n: Stop fucking playing and come inside me!
Jungkook: My horny lil' baby hmm? And what are the magic words?
Y/n: Can you please, please fuck me?

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: Good girl.

Jungkook pressed his lips to hers and started kissing her roughly. He put his hand on her hair bringing her lips even closer to his. At the same moment, he suddenly entered her. He went in and out with quick movements. His hard cock was barely coming down how horny he was.

He brought his body closer to hers leaving Y/n some space. Y/n spread her legs, letting herself in even more pain she was enjoying. Jungkook moved faster having more space. The sudden loud clap of their skin left red marks on both of their bodies.

Their entire bodies collided. Y/n's breasts were pressed against Jungkook's chest. He took hold of her hair and pulled it tight. Y/n moaned..

Y/n: F-Faster mhhh...​​