Chapter. 6

Jingyi : Well you thought Uncle huan was in love with Meng yao and since he died you thought it was because of his dead that Uncle huan now started to love you .

P.Xichen : But I don't love him at all.

Jingyi : Exactly. Uncle huan had to explain everything that he was in love with you since the very first time you met and ( thought- omg I accidentally spoiled it) you guys really fell in deeper love.

P.Jiang cheng : Since the very first time we met . Zewu-zun you.

P.Xichen : Jiang gongzi the thing is I have always been in love with you not Meng yao.

P.Jiang cheng : But what about the way you always stare at him you.......

Jingyi not interrupting in his thought: Continue continue.....(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

P.Xichen : I just love him as a brother as a friend. I mean there is nothing more between us but for you I love you.

P.Jiang cheng : How? Why? In what ? I mean

P.Xichen : Jiang gongzi if there has to be a specific reason for love then isn't my love just

P.Jiang cheng : Enough.........

He was already red as a tomato when Xichen attacked him with his soft lovely words . (We all know Cheng Cheng is not the type that can handle romantic situations).

P.Xichen : I don't feel it is enough 'cause I really for sure want you to know I only belong to you and my soul only feels this things only towards you not Meng yao.

P.Jiang cheng : Really?:⁠-⁠)

P.Xichen : Absolutely

P.Jiang cheng : I think I also like I mean love you.

Xichen when he heard this words finally melted away and approach him as fast he could but he realised Jingyi was there the whole time and withdrawed himself.

Jingyi : Ok then since you guys are done let's sleep 😴

Both of them : hmm/ ok.

And they fell asleep.
______________________________________

P.lan qiren in his jingshi : By their explanation they really seem like from the future.

I should ask them about the future more carefully I guess.
______________________________________

The sun rises and morning arrives.

They all gather in the class .And Jiang cheng can't look straight at Xichen at all. While Wei wuxian is still wondering why Lan Wangji behaved like that the previous year was still thinking of teasing him.

P.Lan qiren : So did you gongzi 's had a good sleep last night .

Juniors: We did .

P.Lan qiren : Wait a moment I'll call some of the elders here

Juniors: Alright

Others :😶/😐

Lan qiren went to call the elders went to call the lan elders.

P.Wei wuxian :  How old are we in the future,you know I'm to lazy to count so ?

Sizhui : Oh umm you're 36 , papa is also 36 and uncle Cheng is 35 and Uncle Huan is 37.Oh and Nie gongzi is also 36.

P.Jiang cheng : I'm old huh .

P.Xichen : (hearing Cheng)ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ /ರ⁠_⁠ರ

P.Wei wuxian : No that's not too old just ummm Hahaha well you mean you're getting married at an old age.