Chapter. 7

"Don't panic", a voice came from behind .

F.Wei ying : It is me who summoned you guys here .

Everyone from the past : Who are you ?!?!

Nie mingjue : Why and how did you gather us here ?!

F.Wanyin : He's Wei wuxian. Don't be so loud.

Everyone: 2 Jiang cheng .

F.Wei Ying : Can't you guys see we are adults now .

A cultivator : How ?? No way that's true.

Wanyin was wearing his purple robes but it was slightly different because his inner clothes were white , the areas of  his clothes were it is black 'cause when they came here it was nighttime in future and he wears those clothes at night .He looked even
more handsome and pretty (he takes after his mother so) with his short hair.
______________________________________
Reminder in my au: with the gift given by his immortal friend Mo uanyu' s slowly slowly now completely became Wei wuxian original body but he's still the same height as Mo Xuanyu it's just the appearance that changed not his physical structure.
______________________________________

For Wei ying he was wearing his black and red robes but it had gusu imprint on it and he was wearing gusu jades on his waist and he looked absolutely
majestic and beautiful with his hair down and adult face.

Seeing this P.Lan Wangji was completely flustered and P.Xichen noticed this and smirked at his little brother.

Everyone: 😯😲😮

Jin Guang Shan: How ?

F.Wanyin : 😑

F.Huan : By using talismans.( As he held Wanyin's waist )

Some female cultivators : woah😳

F.Huaisang : Anyway is everyone fine.

P.Huaisang : That is me????

When suddenly Lan zhan said ,"Wei ying , I think we found them ."

F.Wei ying : Omg , finally.

Nie mingjue: Hey , why are you pretending to be the young masters ? Who gave you the audacity huh?

Everyone except Fengmian and qiren : Yeah exactly.

F.Wei ying : Hey , don't we look like adults like I said before and not some teenage boys . And basically you guys need to listen to us first .Right A- zhan.

F.Lan zhan : Mm.

P.lan qiren almost fainted by how Wei ying was calling Lan zhan.

A cultivator from the back : Hey why are you calling second young master lan like that .

F.Wanyin : Didn't you guys just assume we are really us now look at this and say it again ( crackling his zidian).

F.Huan : Calm down .

F.Huaisang : Right , right.🤗

Madam yu : Where did you get that from?

F.Wanyin : A - niang you give it to me in the future.

Fengmian : 😶

They will not be crying, hugging or telling excessive information about the future because it may cause not good circumstances so they promised not to get their feelings in between before accidentally arriving here.

Madam yu : Enough shut up everyone .

Everyone: 😐

One of the lan elders : You masters introduce yourselves first.

F.Huan : Let me start of first I'm Lan Xichen courtesy name Lan huan and I'm the sect leader of Gusu lan sect .I'm currently engaged now.

Fengmian: Young master how are you the sect leader of Gusu lan sect when your father is still well living.

Lan elders: That means .

F.Huan : It is exactly as you think . But I will not be explaining anything. I'm sorry.

F.Wanyin : Now my turn . So I am Jiang cheng courtesy name Jiang wanyin . I'm the sect leader of Yunmeng Jiang sect and I'm also currently engaged.

Madam yu: 😶

Everyone starts murmuring knowing Fengmian is Prolly dead in the future as well.

F.Wei ying : My my now look I'm Wei ying   courtesy name Wei wuxian and I'm currently married and have 3 kids.😌🤗

Madam yu : You brat already married and have kids huh . Probably to a lan right ?

F.Wei ying : Yes and i guess it is quite obvious cause of my clothes huh 🥺.
( he's not sad)

F.Xichen : We will continue with your questions later and Wangji.

F.Lan zhan : I'm Lan Wangji birth name Lan zhan .

Every female cultivator were imagining about being Lan Wangji's wife but their enthusiasm were completely crushed when .

F.Lan zhan : And I'm married with

F.Wei ying : shh let's startle them after sometime.

F.Lan zhan : Mn

F.Huaisang : Okay now,  I'm Nie huaisang and I'm not married but I adopted a child so it's fine.

F.Xichen : Now everyone can resume with their questions one by one and don't ask questions about death.

Madam yu : How many years of now are you from the future?

F.Huaisang : 20 years I think.

Fengmian : A - xian who are you married to from the gusu that you are wearing Gusu lan imprints.

F.Wei ying murmuring to hubby: Lan zhan should we now tell them would they be startled .

F.Lan Wangji : Mn , they will be darling.

F.Wei ying : Alright then before saying who I married a man alright .

Everyone:😐😳

Madam yu : What!you brat disgracing our sect ..!!

F.Wei ying : Not exactly cause the man is ......

Everyone: Who ??

P.lan wangji and Wei wuxian knowing who blushes hard.

F.Wei ying : Lan zhan my lovely hubby.

______________________________________