Last day of school part 1

Jacob: alright class settle down I know it's the last day of school. In the past this school would have some minor learning lesson to do but not anymore. I need everyone to line up for the last day of school field trip. Yes all parents of students here know about it it's an all school field trip to a place where there's fun located.

The school buses drive to Trenton pull infront of a house Jacob and Riley's house the kids see carnival rides and a dj and snacks and drinks
Everyone piles out the buses
Riley and Jacob: welcome to Abbott elementary's first annual last day of school carnival. In our huge 6.7 achers back yard.
Janine parks her car gets out and is jaw dropped shocked.
Janine: woah Jacob. This one huge house and holy shit you have a carnival in your backyard.
Jacob: Janine welcome to Abbott elementary's first annual last day of school carnival. Riley and I thought of this back in February mentioned it to the staff at the staff meeting for the week we came up with it. Of course Barbra was against it but we got her to let loose and agree with it.
Janine: that's awesome. It's so awesome that you and Riley are doing this for Abbott elementary. How are you able to do all this. I'm sure you don't have money at your disposal.
Jacob shrugs
Janine: I done know what you mean by shrug
Jacob: actually Riley and I do have money at our disposal. she inherited her grandpas businesses money after he passed away her grandpa had specific instructions for if he passed away for his company and they were the money of my company is to go to Riley only. No exceptions.
Janine: wow that's awesome. But I don't get it.
Riley: Jacob there you are.. oh hey Janine glad you could make it.
Jacob: I was explaining to Janine how we have money at our disposal. She find it hard to believe
Riley: yeah Jacob's right we do Janine. My grandpa owned no longer working company that had huge manufacturing success polkandsons manufacturing.
Janine: that was your grandpas company!!!omg isn't that the most successful manufacturing company in all of Pennsylvania?
Riley: yeah it was so yeah money at our disposal. Yeah I don't know why my grandpa had chosen me to inherit the company's money worth after he passes away. He didn't even think about my mom or her brother. I have no idea what prompted it but my mom when she heard that from my grandpas lawyer she was like wtf how could my dad do this to me he should of split it between me and mark my brother this is not cool. You're gonna pay for this dad.