chp-8

Ishan's pov
My eyes fluttered open. Looking around my surroundings it was familiar but not my room .

Ishan
I am trying to remember where I am ? Oh the infirmary. How did I end up here ? Why is my head hurting so much ?
( I can hear people talking outside.)

Rohit
In all the chaos I forgot to ask you . How do you and Ishan know each other?

Vatsal
It's a long story but in short we were best friends which turned into enemies.

Rohit
Why did you shout seeing him ? Because you already knew that you were going to be his manager. You requested to accompany Ishan .

Vatsal
Sir... I knew he would react like that so I did the same .

Rohit
A little elaboration on best friend to enemies story....

Vatsal
I-I..... How much time more can I hide it ?
It was my fault. I knew Ishan liked someone. He loved her wholeheartedly but sbe loved me so without informing Ishan. I was with her. Later she created more misunderstandings which led us to enemies. Overwhelmed by everything Ishan left the city. After he left I found out that the girl was playing with both of us........ I tried contacting Ishan but everything failed he blocked me from his life.
I lost the only friend I had my best friend. I deeply regret it . So , I am back now to make amends

( I remember I fainted because I got to know Vatsal is going to be my manager.

He lied so smoothly like he prepared for it . How is he able to lie so good . After 10 years he is back ? To make amends? Does he think he can resolve things between us . )

Rohit
Firstly, you will act like a manager in front of the world. Do not let any harm or bad come upon Ishan's reputation.
Secondly, best of luck . Ishan isn't someone to hold grudges . He is the most innocent and sweet person.
Thirdly, he will forgive you . You are a great human being just like him .

( Great human being my foot . He is a monster b-but why is he back ? I ran away from everything. I ran away from my old life . I ran away from my old self. I left everything in the past .

Why is my past coming now knocking on my door ? )

KNOCk KNOCK KNOCK

Author's pov
Ishan hurriedly ran to the bed and covered himself up with the blanket . When Mayank and Hardik entered the room .

Mayank
Ishh I know you are awake .

Ishan
It's youuu. Thank godd ( he sighed in relief)

Mayank
He is the one?

Ishan
Y-yeahh

Hardik
Means the same Vatsal ?

Ishan
Yes

Hardik
I am sorry Ishu.... I will remove him right now . I did not know that he is the one who has hurted you .

Ishan
Sorry mat bolo . ( Ishan hugs Mayank's waist tightly) Mayank I can't pleasee . I cannot bear his presence near me . He was the one person whom I could trust blindly. He was everything to me but n-now I just can't. He is someone I did not want to ever again see in my life . Please p-please do something. Please get him away from me .
( Ishan is now crying)
When I saw him in the room I felt weak I felt vulnerable. I felt like everything I have is gone in a snap of fingers . He is a monster. He can cross limits every single limit and do anything and I won't be able to oppose him . I can't do anything to him . Please M-Mayu do something.

Mayank
Believe me Ishu I would kill him if he comes near you .

Ishan's thought- No-one will be able to do anything you guys don't know he is a bloody psychopath.

Ishan
Thank youu . I guess I got too carried away sorry for distributing you guys . I am fine . ( Ishan wipes his tears and smile ) Nowww let's go and practice.

Hardik
Till when ? Till when will you hide your emotions? Till when will you pretend that everything is alright and you are not breaking inside.

Ishan
Do not speak gibberish. I did not hide my emotions............ Now leave the room I am coming in a few minutes.
( Mayank and Hardik leaves the room)

Outside the room
Hardik
Do you know what happened to Ishan years ago? What did Vatsal actually do?

Mayank
I do not know everything all I know is Vatsal I guess beated him or you know sexually molest--

Hardik
WHAT!?
( They both left from there . That's when someone again entered Ishan's room )

Vatsal
Hey it's me. How are you?

Ishan
W-what are you doing here .

Vatsal
Good Afternoon. I am your new manager and will be with you 24by7 .

Ishan
Why are you back? ( Ishan says almost tearing up )

Vatsal
You are still pathetic. You haven't changed a bit .
I am back because I was done seeing you happy. I am back because I know you missed me like hell . I am back because I was needy for your body . I am back because you are my best friend. I am back because I wanted to see you cry. I am back because I wanted you to beg on your knees to me. I am back to ruin you .

Ishan
W-what did I-I do to you? I am sorry please forgive me please I beg you but just leave my life . I was finally enjoying it a little bit. Please leave .

Vatsal
I am not going anywhere without you my kishmish.

Ishan
Where is that Vatsal who was innocent? Who cared for me ? You are not the same Vatsal . You changed all of a sudden

Vatsal
He died. He is in the stars

Ishan
You took the best of my heart and left the rest in pieces . I am still holding on to everything that's dead and gone .

Vatsal
I will ruin you. I am not the same . I am a monster. Who will eat you up alive .

Ishan
GO AWAY YOU BLOODY FUCKER YOU ARE A BLOODY RAPIST . GET THE HELL LOST .

Vatsal
Oh the scaredy cat knows how to speak . ( Vatsal fists Ishan's hair ) Say sorry for shouting on me .

Ishan
I won't. I am not

Vatsal
SAY SORRY RIGHT NOW ORELSE YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO .

Ishan
I-I won't be scared because of you . Now you cannot harm me .

Vatsal
Say sorry orelse Shubman will be.....

________________________________________________________________________________

What is Ishan's complete past? Till when Ishan will hide his inner self? What will Vatsal do? Is Shubman okay? What will happen next? So many questions want to know
Stay tuned.