chp-28 (18+)

Requested part
_______________________________________

At night

Rohit
Where is Ishan , Mayank & Brewis? They did not come for lunch breakfast and now not even dinner. What happened???

Shubman
Bhaiyaa Ishu bohot drink kar liya tha kal raat ko isliye nhi aaya. Wo pura din soya hai aj. Aur neend mein bhi drink ke baare mein sochte sochte bed se gir Gaya tha. Isliye usko chalne mein thora takleef hai.

Abhishek
Bhaiya Mayank bhi wo toh itna neend mein hai bathroom mein nahate nahate bhi soo gya tha. Bhaiya Mayank ko bhi chalne mein takleef hai itna dance Kiya tha wo.

Tilak
Bhaiya same with Brewis. Teeno Jann bohot zyada drink kar liye the. Bhaiya Brewis toh bathroom mein soo Gaya tha nahate nahate aur fir gir Gaya isliye usko bhi chalne mein takleef hai.

Rohit
Tumlog ko bahar bhejna he nhi chahiye tha. How hard were you 3 that those 3 cannot even walk.

Shubman/ Abhishek
Bhaiyaaa really we are telling the truth.

Rohit
Fine go take care of them. Order food up in the room .

Tilak , Abhishek Shubman
Yes bhaiya
( After walking away from there)

Abhishek
Brewis ko kya hua?

Tilak
Jo Ishan aur Mayank ko hua.

Shubman
Ishan & Mayank those 2 are just sleeping

Tilak
Toh same with Brewis.

Abhishek
Jhutta tu aur wo huhhh ( Abhishek smirks )

Tilak
Jo bhiii.
( Tilak leaves )

Flashback
Club night

Tilak & Brewis were drinking and dancing. . All of a sudden Tilak left Brewis alone on the dancing floor to drink. Brewis stopped dancing stood at his place and looked at Tilak gulping the drink down. Brewis thought no-one can look this hot while drinking.

Tilak was drinking when He suddenly felt two strong arms around his waist. Then he felt plump lips on his shoulder moving from his neck to the other shoulder slowly with the hands moving all over his chest. Tilak felt goosebumps all over. His eyes got shot and he moved towards the hands that were resting on his chest. Tilak turned around.

Tilak
What are you doi....

(But before he could continue, he was again attacked, this time on his neck again but this time in front. Then he moved towards his lips but was kissing everywhere except for his lips. He was giving soft pecks on his cheeks and near his soft lips. Tilak was now getting really impatient all he wanted was to get his tongue down his throat. But Brewis was not planning to give him so easily. He placed multiple kisses on the corner of his lips and stepped back with an innocent look on his face.)

Tilak
Fuck it!!!

(He pulled Brewis towards him with all the force he had and Brewis hit his chest and Tilak his lips Tilak started kissing and Brewis did not waste a moment and started kissing back. Tilak's hands were moving all around his back while Brewis' one hand rested on Tilak's shoulder while the other was at the back of his head. Tilak bit his lower lip. Brewis moaned and opened his mouth letting Tilak enter his tongue.

Tilak felt each and every corner of his mouth. Their tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. Tilak bit his tongue lightly making Brewis mewel. They slowly broke the kiss to catch their breath. They looked at each breathing heavily and by looking into Tilak's eyes, Brewis could tell he had woken up the beast and this was gonna be a long evening for him but who was he to complain. He wanted this to happen.