•Prologue - I•

●☆♡◇♧♤NOW PLAYING~☆♡◇♧♤●
Untouchable by Meghan Trainor

Xerah panted slightly, wiping the sweat that gathered on his forehead. The bright lights around the ring, casting a glow on him. The loud cheers of the people reached his ears as he stared down at the 7 foot tall man he just defeated. All that man had on him was his size, other than that, he was pathetically weak.

Turning around, he left the arena, the sounds of the people growing quieter and quieter as he walked away. His manager walked up to him, informing him about a match with some new guy who was really strong and what not but Xerah could care less. After all, he isn't the Ruler of the Ring for nothing.

"I have some information on that guy, you should read it so you can understand his fighting style better."
The manager said to the tall man. "Mr. Yeon, this was unnecessary. I have told you many times that I prefer stepping into the fight blind, it helps my strategic thinking." Mr. Yeon worriedly followed after Xerah, trying to reason with him. "I know but it wouldn't hurt to take a peak now, would it?"

Xerah sighs in frustration knowing that the stubborn man won't leave him alone until he agreed. Grumbling slightly under his breath, he takes the file from the manager. "I'll take a look", he says before keeping the file in his bag and walking away from the obnoxiously loud manager.

○Time skip○

Xerah walked out with his bag in his hand, nodding his head to greet the driver before stepping into the car. He rested his head against the window, watching the world pass by in a haze. His mind wandered back to the first time he moved to Korea.

Everything was so new to him. At that time, the only one that helped him was Mr. Min. He took him in and raised him like his own child, Mr. Min died a few years back because of a cardiac arrest and his masion, along with his love for fighting was passed down to Xerah. Let's not forget the shit ton of money, too. Xerah never understood how that old man made size much money.

Snapping out of it, he stepped out of the car when the car stopped in front of a big mansion, the place he called home. After taking a bath and eating something, he laid down on his bed, tilting his head slightly, he looked at his bag that held the files. 'Such a nuisance', he thought before turning around, the sweet embrace of sleep already surrounding him.

○The next day○

It was finally time for the match everyone had been waiting for.
The Ruler of the Rings Vs The Rising Prodigy. Xerah stepped into the ring as the crowd started chanting, 'Draxe! Draxe!' In front of Xerah stood his opponent, Ming. He was younger than Xerah, probably around 26 or 27. Ming looked strong, he had to give him that but we don't judge a book by its cover here.

Ming walked closer to Xerah and whispered in his ear, "Prepare to say goodbye to the rings cause I'll make sure you never walk again." Xerah chuckled, patting Ming's head, "Kid, a child could threaten someone better than you. What the fuck was that threat? Do you expect me to fear you with a threat like that? My god, children these days sure are delusional." Xerah shook his head in disappointment.

Ming grit his teeth, taking a step back. "Just you wait, I'll show you who is the true Ruler of these rings!"
Xerah sighed again, already feeling bored of his laughable attempt at a threat. "Sure, trying never hurt anyone." Xerah shrugged his shoulder, smirking at Ming.

The sound of the whistle rang throughout the ring, and finally the fight began....

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•
Note: hello everyone! Thank you for choosing to read this story. There are two authors of this book. This is their first time writing a story so please feel free to correct them. The authors have no idea what they're doing, they just want to see kim happy. Have a nice day/ night! Love you all!