•Chapter One: Him~•

•♤♡◇♧☆Now Playing♤♡◇♧☆•
From the Start by Laufey

☆ When I talk to you,☆
☆oh,Cupid walks right through☆
☆and shoots an arrow☆
☆through my heart☆

No one's POV:

Xerah groaned as he rolled over in bed. He hated waking up early, especially on a weekend. Why must his sleep be broken so early on a Saturday? What sin has he committed to deserve this? And the fact that he had a fight last night is not helping his irritation at all.

After a few more minutes of tossing and turning, Xerah realised that sleep is not something he will be able to have now. So, kicking the blanket off, he decided to have some coffee lest he might end up murdering a person or two. Walking to his kitchen, he soon came to a realization that the coffee machine was broken. Alas, it seems someone is going to die in this household.

Xerah took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down but to no avail. He gripped the kitchen counter, almost cracking the expensive marble when he suddenly realized that there was a new cafe not too far. And what's better it belonged to one of his old friends. So, taking another deep breath, Xerah decided to change before leaving.

Xerah made sure to cover his face with a mask before stepping out. The people weren't so fond of his scars so he made sure to cover them so as to not cause a scene. While walking to the cafe, he ignored the amount of stares he got. I mean, it's not every day you see a 6'5 man, covered from head to toe, looking almost like a celebrity with his piercing heterochromic eyes scanning the crowd absent mindedly.

Xerah's POV:

I hated the stares I got, it made me feel like some sort of abnormality, a creature, kept on the open for people to observe, for them to stare at and scrutinize. Sometimes children started crying because they were scared of my scars or thought I would hurt them. It all made me really uncomfortable.

Sighing in relief once I saw the cafe, I came to a halt realizing that it was empty, even the counter. So I walked up to it and called out for someone, a worker, perhaps? But no one stepped out, so I decided to wait for a few minutes. I took out my phone, going through the details of my new club that my cousin suggested. It was pretty well-known.

While I was busy in my own thoughts, I didn't realize someone had already walked in. Only when I heard a small male voice that sounded a bit too familiar did I look up. I froze in place, not knowing what to do. Right there, in front of me, stood the man that had been plaguing my thoughts for months. I never thought we'd meet again like this. He looks just like the last time I saw him, even though it was just half a year ago.

But something about him feels off, is it that his eyes are a bit less lively or the bags under his eyes? But nonetheless, he still looks just as beautiful as the last time. I wonder if it's normal to fall so hard for someone after meeting them just once. Well, it's not like I fell in love, it's just that the first time I saw him, I had this strong feeling that he would be someone important to me, more important than myself.

I guess, all those time I spent thinking about him made me fall in love. But I don't think I really regret it. I'm actually quite liking this feeling.

Kim's POV:

I. Am. Absolutely. Done. I take a deep breath. It's okay, Kim, do it for your grandma. I walked to the nearest cafe. I needed coffee more than anything right now. I was studying Mr. Joo's files the whole night so I didn't get a wink of sleep. This is so tiring.