Chapter 28 Engagement

4 days later,

Today is Prinya's engagement

Prinya's engagement was a whirlwind of excitement and activity, with hustle and bustle taking over every corner of the Raghuvanshi Mansion. Despite the looming deadline, the Raghuvanshi's managed to orchestrate an unforgettable celebration in record time, ensuring that every detail was perfect for their beloved daughter's special day.

As everyone buzzed with excitement, each person took their time getting glammed up in their own individual room before finally making their way to the venue for Prinya's engagement celebration.

The wedding venue was abuzz with excitement as the groom's family, dressed to the nines and beaming with joy, made their grand entrance.

"Akanshah idhar aao"Neelam called Akanshah.

"Ji mom"Akanshah replied

"Akanshah inse Milo yeh hai Rudransh ki bua Rohini Raghuvanshi"Neelam said while introducing Rohini Raghuvanshi

"Aree bhabhi aap hume kya Mila Rahi ho mein aur Akanshah toh ek dusre ko pehle se jaante hai.Haina Akanshah?"said Rohini

"Ji bua"Akanshah replied

"Bohot pyaari bacchi hai yeh.Tum bohot lucky ho ki yeh tumhari Bahu hai"said Rohini while patting Akanshah's head.

Rohini Raghuvanshi is the only daughter of kalyani and lakshay Raghuvanshi.She is also vivaan's mother and Varsha's MIL.

Prinya and Akshay's spectacular ring ceremony dazzled guests with its elegance and splendor as they exchanged tokens of love in a memorable event.

As Akanshah made her way down the corridor of the bustling venue, she was suddenly seized from behind and forcefully pressed against the cold, unforgiving wall by an unknown assailant. Just as she opened her mouth to scream in terror, a stranger's hand crassly muffled any sound that may have escaped, leaving her frozen in fear.

"Ssshh it's me"Rudransh whispered.

Akanshah let out a sigh of relief and Rudransh finally removed his hand from her mouth.

"Dara Diya tha mujhe"Akanshah said

"Tch tch kisiki itni himmat Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi ki patni ko touch kare.Mein Uska wahi haath jala dunga"Rudransh said and Akanshah rolled her eyes.

"Madam Zara aapne pati parmeshwar ko bhi thoda time dedo.Engagement ki preparations mein lagta hai ki aap aapne pati parmeshwar ko bhool hi gayi"Rudransh said to her

"Kitna kaam hai Rudransh or aap ko yaha in Saab ki padi hai."Akanshah said to him

"Par...."before he can complete his phone started to rang.

Rudransh groaned and picked up the call.

"Ok mein aa Raha hu"Rudransh said in the call

"Accha mein tumse baad mein baat karta hu nidhi"Saying this he kissed her cheeks and went from there.

Akanshah was also about to go from there,when she heard some sounds.Probably like someone yelling.

As she moved forward she could hear the sound clearly.

She looked around to know from where the sounds were coming.And she saw Akshay was talking to someone.She was not able to see the person's face but hearing the voice she could say it was of a girl.

She moved forward a little and hide behind the pillar and saw Akshay was talking with a girl in the balcony.

"Akshay tumhari engagement hai Aaj.Tum mere saath aisa kaise kar sakte ho Akshay?"yelled that girl

"Ruchika shant hojao.Mein tumhe sabkuch batata hu lekin pehle shaant hojao"Akshay said to that girl whose name was ruchika.

"Shaant hojau?Kaise shaant hojau?Tum kisi or se shaadi karne ja rahe ho Akshay.Tumne kaha tha tum mujhse pyaar karte ho,tumne promise Kiya tha tum mujhse shaadi karoge"Said Ruchika

"Ruchika haan Maine promise Kiya tha or mein tumse hi pyaar karta hu.Mein tumse shaadi karunga Ruchika"said Akshay and Akanshah stood their shocked.

"Kaise Akshay tum shaadi kar rahe ho Aaj tumhari engagement hai"said ruchika

"Yeh shaadi toh sirf mere revenge ke liye hai Ruchika.Mein Rudransh se aapna badla lene ke liye Prinya se shaadi kar Raha hu.Wo Rudransh ki ekloti behen hai.Uske sahare mein Rudransh ko Tabah karunga"Said Akshay and Akanshah was furious she wanted to slap Akshay but she decided to stay quiet.

She went from there to the hall and searched for Rudransh.

When she finally spotted him,she was about to go to him but stopped and decided to talk to him about this in the night.

At night,
Everyone was in their room,

In rudrakansh room,

"Rudransh mujhe aapko kuch batana hai"Said Akanshah

"Haan batao"replied Rudransh

"Rudransh yeh Akshay humari Prinya ke liye theek nahi hai."Akanshah said

"Yeh kaisi baatein kar Rahi ho tum"Said Rudransh

"Main sach keh rahi hu Aaj Maine usse ek ladki se baat karte huye dekha hai"Akanshah said

"Areeh koi friend hogi uski iska matlab yeh thodi na hai ki wo Prinya ko dhoka de raha hai"Rudransh replied

"Lekin...."Akanshah tried to make him understand

"Sshh tumhara wahem hoga zyada, soch Rahi ho tum itne saare Kam ke tension mein aakar aao so jao,rest Karo better feel karogi"Rudransh said

She couldn't say anything further and laid on her side of the bed while thinking that she has to find a way to expose Akshay.

Greetings to all the wonderful readers!

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the latest chapter.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share

Byee(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)