chapter 29

As time marched on relentlessly, Prinya's highly anticipated wedding day finally arrived. It had been a week since Sherlyn and Abhishek joyfully tied the knot, and now Sherlyn found herself dedicating her days to assisting Akanshah in meticulously planning every detail of the upcoming wedding

Despite numerous attempts, Akanshah continued to strive in her efforts to expose the deceitful deeds of Akshay. Each meticulously crafted plan ended in failure, leaving her frustrated and determined to uncover his secrets. Even with the unexpected assistance from Diya and Ruhi, Rudransh's cousins who had also discovered Akshay's true nature.

Akanshah even got several scoldings because of this from Neelam and everyone.She could not prove anything as she don't have any proof.

Consumed by an overwhelming sense of unease and dread, Akanshah grappled with the terrifying realization that she could not allow Akshay to wreak havoc upon Prinya's life, let alone plot the ruin of Rudransh. Determined to thwart his malevolent intentions at any and all costs, she vowed to protect those closest to her from his nefarious plans.

The wedding ceremony has already started.Prinya and Akshay were sitting at the mandap beside each other.

Ruhi was continuously looking at the entrance waiting for Akanshah's arrival.

"STOP"A loud voice echoed in the whole hall.Everyone looked towards the entrance,there Diya and akanshah were standing.

Diya and Akanshah walked in and stood near the mandap.

"Yeh Akshay accha insaan nahi hai hum kitni baar aap logo se kahe aap humara bharosa kyu nahi kar rahe?"Said Diya

"Diya yaha shaadi ho Rahi hai.Iss shaadi ko Shanti se hojane do"said Rohini.

"Nahi Rohini bua Aaj yeh shaadi nahi hogi"Said

"Akanshah.."Neelam said

"No mom kaha na Aaj nahi"Akanshah replied.

"Maine Ruhi ne,Diya ne bohot koshish ki hai is shaadi ko rokne ki Akshay ko expose karne ki lekin har baar yeh Akshay Bach jaata hai.Lekin Aaj nahi."Said Akanshah

"Akanshah yeh kya keh rahi ho?"Asked Meera

"Chachi ekbar ye pictures toh dekhle"saying this Akanshah handed her phone to Meera.

Meera's eyes widened as she saw the pictures.

"Meera kya hua?"asked Neelam

"Bhabhi yeh dekhiye"Meera handed the phone to Neelam.

As everyone laid eyes on the pictures of Akshay's secret temple wedding, gasps and whispers filled the room. Rudransh could feel his blood boiling with anger at the betrayal. Glaring at Akshay with rage in his eyes, he lunged forward, grabbing hold of his collar before delivering a powerful punch to his face.

"Bhai yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?"Prinya who was unaware of the pics asked Rudransh.

"Mein kya kar Raha hu?Iski itni himmat yeh meri behen ki zindagi tabah karega"Rudransh shouted.

"Bhai huwa kya hai?"asked Prinya

"Shaadi shuda hai yeh"Rudransh shouted and again landed a punch on Akshay's face and Akshay fell down.

Prinya was left utterly stunned and devastated, her heart aching with the sharp sting of betrayal as tears welled up in her eyes.She clutched her lehenga tightly.

Akshay sprang to his feet with a sense of urgency and forcefully shoved Rudransh aside, before grabbing Prinya by the arm and swiftly maneuvering her closer towards him. With a menacing glint in his eye, he brandished a gleaming knife and pressed it against her delicate neck, sending shivers down her spine.