CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR POV--

Like every day, today also he was sitting alone in his room, he had no one to console him, he has a photo in his hand, that photo was of his grandmother who had left him years ago...

"Dadi you know aaj kya hua, aaj Chachi (aunt) me mujhe bohot mara kyuki me Aaj garden me khelne chala Gaya tha, dadi ye sab mere sath hi kyu hota hai, dadi aap to kehti thi na ek din koi aayega Jo mera bhi dhyaan rakhega mujhse pyaar karega par dekho na abhi Tak koi bhi nahi aaya, koi mujhse pyaar nahi karta...dadi please mujhe bhi apne paas bula lo na" ansh was crying while holding his grandmother's photo...she was the only one who loved ansh wholeheartedly but now nobody loves him...("Dadi do you know what happened today, today Chachi (aunt) beat me a lot because I went to play in the garden today, Dadi why does all this happen only to me, Dadi you used to say that one day someone will come who will take care of me and will love me but look no one has come till now, no one loves me... Dadi please take me to you too")

Ansh lost his mental ability when he was seven playing in the garden with his cousin because he is the only one child of his parents so there is no real siblings of ansh...yaram pushed ansh when they are playing hide and seek in the backyard in the chamfer, there were many stones and one of those stones hit Ansh's head...

Ansh's parents took him to the hospital and doctor told them that he lost his mental ability and now he will always remain the same...after listening this ansh's parents cried so much in starting they took care of ansh but slowly time passes they stopped caring ansh and after their grandmother's death, they started to beating him, they never thought about the poor soul whom they are beating and always vent their frustration...

He always cried in silence because whenever his family saw him crying they used to make his fun and tease him which make him hurt more...but after all this he loved his family to the core...

Ansh's cousins didn't like ansh because he was so much cute and bubbly boy but now he is a pale man with skinny body because no-one took care of him and his diet...even if he is eating or not...his parents never allowed him to go outside because they thought if he went out side and somebody came to know that there son is mentally unstable then they will have to face so many consequences and humiliation...

Ansh want to play with them since childhood but nobody played with him because they think if they will play with him then they also became like him...but they don't know when allah want to punish a person for his deeds then nobody can save him....

"Dadi ke kiske paas jau dadi, koi mujhse baat bhi nahi karta, thode dino me Bhai ki shaadi hai magar kisi ne bhi mujhe invite nahi Kiya mujhe bhi shaadi me Jana hai dadi, dadi m promise karta hu me thodi si bhi sharart nahi karunga" ansh said while he clutch his throat to showing his promise...(Whom should I go to Dadi, no one even talks to me, my brother's wedding is in a few days but no one has invited me, I also want to go to the wedding Dadi, Dadi, I promise I won't make even the slightest mistake)...

While talking to his grandmother he went into a deep sleep...his room is not like other one's there is a small bed and nothing more in his room...He did not even have a place to keep his clothes. All his clothes were lying near his bed. No one ever cleaned his room. There were many servants in the house but no one did Ansh's work. Everyone had a big and luxurious room but Ansh did not have one because they were treating him like a burden....he always done his works by himself like washing his clothes, keeping them and cleaning...

Nobody even ask him for eating he always eat left over food of his family but he never complained because his dadi used to say that If Allah has provided us with food, then that is a great thing. We should not find any shortage in the food; whatever we get, we should eat it after thanking Allah...