CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR POV

Haya found herself engaged in a hilarious battle with her unsuspecting brother, zain. Armed with a pillow as her weapon of choice, haya unleashed a barrage of feather-filled fury upon zain, who was caught off guard as he scrambled to defend himself with a nearby cushion. Their living room transformed into a makeshift battlefield, with laughter echoing through the air as pillows flew in every direction. Amidst the chaos, haya managed to land a particularly well-aimed pillow slap, sending zain tumbling onto the couch in defeat, albeit with a grin plastered across his face. Despite the absurdity of the situation, the siblings couldn't help but revel in the sheer silliness of their impromptu pillow fight, bonding over their shared love for spontaneous antics and sibling rivalry...

"Agar ab tum dono ne ye maidan e jang band nahi kari na to mene dono ko store room me band kar Dena hai phir vaha ladtey rehna aaram se" their mother said in angry tone tomorrow is her daughter's wedding and here she is fighting with her brother like seriously ( "If you two don't stop this battlefield now, I'll lock both of you in the storeroom, then you can fight comfortably there.")

"Haye allah ammi do masoomo ko store room me band kar kar aap jesi Hitler ko kya milega" haya said in crazy tone

Tumhari ma ko Shanti milegi

"Peace of mind and heart" their mother said

"Ha ha to vo to vese bhi kal se milega hi kyuki kal se to na mene apne sasural me rehna phir dekhna nahi aaungi is ghar me phir baad me na kehna ki haya vapas aaja mujhe na badi yaad aa rhai h Teri" haya said in fake sad tone ( "Ha ha, anyway, we'll meet till tomorrow because from tomorrow onwards, I will be staying at my in-laws' place, so don't expect to see me in this house again. Then later, don't say, 'Haya, come back, I miss you a lot.'")

"Ha nahi yaad karungi tujhe, or na hi tujhe vapas bulaungi ja tu tere sasural ja" her mother said with smirk ("I won't remember you, and I won't call you back. Go to your in-laws' place.")

"Ya Allah aesi changej Khan ma kesi ko na dena..ye apni hi beti ko Ghar se nikalne par tuli Hui hai... lekin ek baat Jaan lo....me agar chali bhi gayi na yaha se to 2 din baad hi vaapas aa jaungi" haya said in dramatic voice ( "O Allah, don't let anyone become like this tyrant Khan. She's driven her own daughter out of the house. But let me tell you one thing... even if I leave from here, I'll be back in just two days," Haya said in a dramatic voice.)

"Kya Karu me tera ladki" her mother said while her brother was enjoying the show ( what should I do to you)

"Jyada kuch nahi bas mere liye chola batura bana do das barah dresses la do or is waqt mujhe badi neend aa rhai hai to Lullaby gakar mujhe Sula do" she demanded ( "Not much, just make me chole bhature, bring me some dresses, and right now I'm feeling very sleepy, so sing me a lullaby and put me to sleep.)

"Tere liye ye sab kare meri jutti, bhaag yaha se" her mother said and moved towards her room she knew that there is no point in arguing with her daughter ( my sleeper will do all this for you, my dear, now run away from here)

Haya also moved towards her room, she knew that today is her last day in her home and from tomorrow onwards she will be living in a different home with different people...

"Me to pehley hi bata Rahi hu agar Ghar valo ne mujhe acche se sulook nahi Kiya to mene sab ki band Baja deni hai" haya said to herself ( "I'm already warning that if that family doesn't treat me well, I will teach them all a lesson,")

"But what if they beat me, oh c'mon haya you are karatey and martial arts specialist why are you scaring, nobody can even dare to touch you"she console herself and went for sleep