. ✧ . ✦ . 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 . ✧ . ✦

☆┆ * It's night. Dogday was cuddling up with you, but you couldn't sleep, so you try to get out of Dogday's arms and you wanted to look around for something in the orphanage a bit.
So you take a look around but you got lost. You then found yourself standing infront of Catnap, Dogday's friend, that turned into his worse enemy.*

CATNAP: " Oh? Aint you Dogday's so much called ' Angel'? Well, i can tell you this, Dogday's manipulating you into acting all kind and sweet, but then he stabs you in the back, so my little mouse, why not join me?~

Y/N: " Your lying Catnap..Dogday would never do something like that... You were the cause of why Dogday was nearly eaten by the little Smiling critters,your the bad guy not him..."

* You heard footsteps, and a voice which sounded like Dogday's*

DOGDAY: " Angel! Angel ! Where are you angel?!"

* Dogday found you and he got furious when he Saw Catnap*

DOGDAY: "YOU... What do you..want with her..?"

CATNAP: "Well you see, i think that your little angel, deserves to be with someone better,like me, for an example.

DOGDAY: " I'd rather die than let her near a pathetic fraud like you.. "

CATNAP: " Oh really? "

DOGDAY: "YES,REALLY."

Y/N: "DOGDAY, Catnap even said you were manipulating me into getting stuff for you..

DOGDAY: " HE SAID...WHAT?!..
* Dogday faces Catnap*

DOGDAY: "YOUR DEAD MEAT CATNAP.."

* Dogday hits Catnap in the face*

CATNAP: " DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU...?"

DOGDAY: " YOU PUT A FINGER ON HER YOUR DEAD.."

CATNAP: "FINE! I DIDNT WANNA BE WITH YOUR ANGEL ANYWAYS."

DOGDAY: "GET LOST."

*Catnap started walking away. Dogday turned to you, his expression becoming softer.*

DOGDAY:" Angel..are you alright did that fraud touch you?"

Y/N: " Its ok Dogday im safe."

*Dogday kisses your forehead*

Dogday:" good, i promise ill protect you."

Y/N: i love you Dogday

Dogday: I love you to, Angel..