★ . ☉ . 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. 🐶 . ☆

( 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
(𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝟏𝟖+
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞)
____________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV:

*After the fight with Catnap, you and Dogday went back to sleep but you still couldnt sleep, because you were having a nightmare*

𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑃𝑂𝑉:
* Dogday pushed you away from him. You were confused why he did that until Dogday said harsh words.*

DOGDAY: *Chuckles* "you really thought you were my angel? Ha, as if, you are pathetic.."

Y/N: "Dogday what do you mean.. wait is..everything 🐱🌙🟣 said was true?!"

Dogday: yes, your a pathetic fraud and no ones loves you..

𝐷𝑜𝑔𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔...𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝.

* You woke up and turned it was all a dream, which startled you and you struggled to breath and Dogday woke up.*

Dogday: "Angel? Are you okay? Are you hurt , whats wrong ?

Y/N: " Oh it was just a bad dream it was so bad i swear ..."

Dogday: what was it about? If your comfortable to tell me what happened.

*You explained everything to him and he was shocked*

Dogday: " Thats terrible.. i would never do that like ever... but its just a bad dream angel, nothing is real about that...

Y/N: " I know but ever ѕince ᝯׁ֒ ★+η❏п told me all that I can't seem to get out my head...

Dogday: but its not real angel and it never will be. That stupid Fruad..

* Dogday then pulled you into a kiss and seemed to last long the salivia between your both tongues
Began forming it got hotter and then Dogday touched your left boob.*

Y/N: DOGDAY CHILL!

Dogday: " SORRY ANGEL! I JUST-

Y:N: " on second thought i liked that..."

Dogday: " Wait wha-

Y/N: WELL,,,,

*Dogday got a lil overboard and took of your shirt and started sucking your left tit*

Y/N: WOAH THERE

DOGDAY: IM SORRY ANGEL I CANT HELP MYSELF....

*Dogdays sausage went hard and it was eye catching *

* Then you and dogday had fun and then he came in you and tgen you two were hot after what juat happend and the you both layed by each other and fell asleep*