Ch 5. Geto Suguru

its time. the fight is close to ending. I lied to my gramps and said I'm meeting up with some coworkers. This street is empty but I can smell the blood. the closer I walk to the alley way the more I can hear voices.

"why Suguru why did it come to this." the conversation went on and I watched as Gojo left. I mad a quick movement into the Alley and stare a Geto. he stares at me shocked

"your that girl. how no why are you here." he looks at me still. I stare at him. "Geto Suguru do you wish to live. do you wish the fix the mistakes you made. I can help but not unless I know you will fix what you have done." I look at him intensely. I want to save him but I will not save someone who will ruin my plans.

he looks at me shocked "I deserve to die. I did horribly things so I deserve to die like th-" "what about those girls who care for you hmmm? you will leave them behind do you want that. If you let me save you I will take those girls in to and make sure they don't die" I stare him in the eyes. he looks at me and then he nods. that was all I needed.

A bright light shines around Geto's body. His soul shines bright. I reach my hand out and grab his soul. I take out a bag with a black Koi fish. "don't worry I will make you a new vessel you will just have to live with this for a while I promise you Geto Suguru for you have my word." I place his soul into the fish. I leave his body behind and head back home till I hear a voice in my head.

"so your just gonna turn me into a fish Kay" I lift the bag up to my face with annoyance. "I forgot you could still talk to me. Besides I will make your body again don't worry. I just need to get back my strength there seems to be a seal on my power but I will have it broken soon" "the hell is that supposed to mean and also what the hell are you" "well dear suguru ever heard the myth of the king of curses older sister." "yes I have she was called the god of curses and the king of curses kept her locked up in fear and one day she disappeared" "connect the dots dumb bitch and also Skunk didn't keep me locked up because I was stronger he just didn't want me to leave him like our father did" "WAIT YOU THE GOD OF CURSES" "BITCH CAN YOU NOT SCREAM THAT HURT MY FUCKIN HEAD" I start shaking the bag he is in pissed off. he starts screaming and I stop my head pulsing in pain. 

welp I get back home and see Yuji sitting there with a glare starring at me. who the hell does this kid think he is glaring at me. "I called you many times Kay you didn't answer" I can see tears in his eyes "Yuji are you ok what happened?." "gramps is in the hospital" my eyes widen in shock. I place Geto in a fish tank and look at Yuji. I go up to him and hug him. He starts crying in my arms.

"I promise you Yuji everything will be ok. No matter what ok" "how are you always so sure Kay. you always act like you know everything and can do anything" "just trust in me ok Yuji" he looks at me crying and nods. he hugs me tight.

later at night I get in bed and think about my next action because that big bitch will be back in a year and things will fall apart so I will need to break this damn seal so I can fight to my full capabilities.