CH.6: No more fun

Waking up has never been an issue but today the pressure of opening my eyes has left pain in my body. God can't I just keep going normally in life or is something gonna fuck me up. 'Can you stop complaining' "You wanna keep talking shit geto because I will fight you," I say as I snap my head to the man in my room.  he smirks at me. god, why is this man so attractive? "I made you a new body don't think I won't take it back" I side-eye him and get ready for the day. I have to head to the school. I graduated from College and got a job at Yuji's school as a counselor. 

I walk out of my room and see Yuji isn't up. I smirk. Geto started making breakfast. He has changed his ways since I saved him. it has been a year. His daughters know and I bought the apartment next door for them. I'm now in Yuji's room and I dump a cup of water on him. "WAKE UP YOU GOT SCHOOL AND I AINT GONNA BE LATE YOU LITTLE SHIT" I scream. "AHHHHHHH HELP THERE IS A DEMON IN MY ROOM. MR. GETO GET HER GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND" he jumps up scared and screams "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I AM NOT THAT SHITHEADS GIRLFRIEND" I start attacking Yuji. "DFVLNDNIVUNEIVFVNH" "THAT WASN'T EVEN A WORD YOU SHIT HEAD" I calmly say while strangling him. " Now Kay get off the poor boy. I am also shocked you are more mad he said we are dating than him calling you a demon." Geto comes in and says while smirking at me. I huff walking into the kitchen and start eating. Yuji follows after getting ready and starts eating. "so, I have to stay late at school tonight. if you going to see Gramps give him this letter" I hand the letter to Yuji and he nods at me. Geto looks at me and smiles. "what are you grinning at?" he shakes his head and leaves. I frown watching him leave. "are you sure you guys aren't dating?" I look at Yuji and glare "What?! I mean y'all slept in the same room last night what am I supposed to think" My face turns red in embarrassment "Get to the car now finger muncher" he rushes out the door. 

time skip

It's nighttime right now and something feels wrong. I haven't heard anything from Yuji. I have stayed late before so what is this feeling? I glare at the wall. suddenly all the lights shut off. the darkness enveloping me. It got colder and I could hear it. The sound of a child giggling. the darkness seemed to get darker. I get up and walk out into the hallway. The air got colder the closer I walked to the giggling but suddenly it turned to crying. As I follow I end up at the storage closet. I glare opening the door. I see a kid hunched over crying. "Are you okay kid" As I walk closer the kid turns around crying. I step back shocked. This was a curse. the childlike body was covered in blood. the face was gone just nothing how in the hell! This wasn't some grade this- this creature is a first grade almost special. I glare knowing what I need to do. I closed my eyes as the curse screeched and jumped at me. "May you rest" I say summoning my sword and ending its life. 

It's times like this I wish I could die and stay dead. Why just why? I had to fight for everything and I am still fighting to this day. Will I ever get rest? Will I ever just get to be normal? No matter what this is what follows me. The pain and suffering the fighting, I will never get a rest in the lives I live. Never. 

I walk away and I hear destruction. What in the he?l. As I run through the halls I see it on the building next door my brother fighting that curse. A finger in his mouth. This is it this is the moment where I have to face that demon. It has been years hasn't broth?r.

A/n 

I am backI i finished my first year of college so this summer I will be working on my book more often. thank you to all who have been reading this. I honestly just did this for fun and I hop yall who have been reading this find thiinterestingng.