Chapter 51

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Karan's POV

As I walked outside, I felt someone looking at me with curious eyes... I turned back and saw teju looking at me with half sleepy, she stood up from the bed and parted the curtain that were blocking her view...

Teja:kya hua? Tum aise uth kyu gye?

Karan:kuch nhi laddo, you sleep... I will join you in a bit...

Teja:what's in your hand?

She totally ignored what I said and came to me, snatching the pack of cigarettes from my hands... She glares at me, before throwing them in the dustbin...

Teja:go to the bed, before I break your head...

She was fuming in anger... And if I didn't agree to what she said..

Karan:laddo batao toh sahi kya hua? And why are you awake?

Teja:what is the need of cigarettes? You can share what's going on rather then having that stuff, which just damage your body...

Karan:shh, shaant... Acha, I will not smoke from now on... Pakka...

Teja:better...

She said and laid beside me... I kept my head on her chest, snuggling to her... She ruffles my hairs and i told her that I had a bad nightmare, but what? I didn't said that to her...

Tomorrow is finally the day, I will clear everything and I will be free from this cage... The place where I have been, since I was just 8 years...

Teja:sleep...

She said and i don't know when a deep slumber took me over..  i woke up with shuffling noices, opening my eyes... I saw her stressing over on a call and typing something on the laptop...

This girl...

I chuckled and went to her... She looks at me and I smiled at her... She smiles me back and again started to type... Now her voice that was muffled till now, is audible...

Teja:fine then, go to hell... I won't accept this kind of behaviour... You can send your resume to other companies... Because you are fired, my dear..

She kept the phone on the table, throwing a line of curses... I caress her hairs, and she snuggles to my touch... Smiling, I took her into a hug and said,

Karan:don't stress out much... Everything will be fine...

Teja:how? That stupid girl, she without me knowing, said yes to the meeting, for which, I didn't even agree...

Karan:it's okay... Attend the meeting then..

Teja:i can't... Ekansh has his vaccine to today... He needs me for his appointment...

Karan:how about you go and attend your meeting, and then, ekansh, angel and I will come to your office pick you up from there...?

I suggested, to be honest, the work I planned to do, was delayed... The guy ran away from the basement of mine, so abhimanyu is trying to get in contact with other people to get a hold on him...

Teja:haa ye bhi sahi hai...

She hugged me with a wide smile on her face, kissing her forehead, i looked at her, as if I am memorizing her face... What if, i won't be able to see after tomorrow?

NO, Karan, stop your thinking...

Teja:sunnyyyyyy....

She shook me and i blinked my eyes to shed away the tears... She looks at me with a frown... But to distract her...

I placed my mouth on hers chewing her, she gasped for air, making me pull her closer to me and choke her neck... She taps my shoulders to stop kissing...

Leaving her mouth, my lips travelled down her neck... Siding her top from her body, leaving her in her brassiere... She held my hairs, and made me look at her...

Karan:what!!!

Teja:look at me...

She made me look in her eyes, her pupils dilated and then came back to normal and then again same... She has brown black eyes, and that hint of kajal, uff...

We were about to kiss again, but we heard a knock on the door...

Karan:fucker, bastard...

Teja:aee... Shut up... I am observing you are using way to many curses then necessary sunny...

Karan:ohh my mata ji... I won't now... Okay?

She passed me a beautiful toothy smile and I made her wear the top again, then i went to open the door... Only to see, samaira and ekansh standing there...

Te use
She came from behind and said,

Teja:go and take cold shower baby, or else, you will have to make this situation of yours to your kids...

She said and chuckles at her words, while i just gave a look...

Karan:don't worry, you yourself will get a hold of this situation my dear...

I said went to the bathroom...

Author's POV

Tejasswi went to her office, got her meeting done and then they four went for the vaccination of ekansh... Though, he didn't cried much, but he has a bit of fever...

Late night...

Tejasswi told that both the kids will sleep with them as he might have fever again... In the sleep, she felt someone tapping her... She opened her eyes and saw ekansh with drowsy, blood red eyes...

Teja:ekansh...

To be continued...

========================================
'Trust me, when I say, shooting a bullet on someone whom you have loved, is very difficult...'

=======================================

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:200+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️