Chapter 70

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

Teja: sunny, will I be a good mother? Will i be able to give all the three same love? What if they feel left out? Sunny, I don't want kids to feel that way!

This thought is roaming in my head since the time I got the news of pregnancy... I don't want kids to feel left out, they thought of them feeling that way is eating me out... I couldn't even have my dinner I peace thinking about it...

Karan placed his hand on my head and pulls me into his embrace, closing my eyes as he kissed my hairs playing with them... None of us spoke anything!

After a while, Sunny kissed my eyes and said,

Karan:Shut up, you are the best best mom for them, and it's not only you, it's both of us... We will handle them.. This is the last time I am reminding you, this is the bare minimum and I would never let you settle for bare minimum... You are the best person and don't let this shitty thought ruin your special moment...

He said and pulled me more closer, untill I am laying on him and his hands went to my tummy waist, pulling the waistband of my pant a little lower and caressing my lower abdomen...

Karan:our baby...

Teja:our baby...

Those two words meant the most, the depths of it is clearly heard in our tone... We sealed our night with a long kiss and then he pats me to sleep...

🤍✨

3 months laters,

Karan's POV

It's been 3 months since we got the news of her being pregnant, and our baby is now in second trimester... The first trimester was very difficult for laddo, the morning sickness was at peak, she wasn't able to eat anything, she hated the colour of our room and i did changed the colour of our room to blue and white... Just how she likes it..

Even today morning, her sickness was at peak, she ran to the bathroom, and I held her hairs, while she puked her gut out... I feel so bad that, I can't even help her in this... We considered doctor and even she said, it's pretty normal, by third trimester, she will be fine...

One thing that is shocking to me is, her drive is very high, her hormones are at peak and she always craves for a good love making session everyday!

Even today, she woke up puking her guts out, and i again felt bad about not being able to help her... I helped her taking the bath, making her wear the clothes and then wore mine...

We both came outside and Ira and Ansh are already for their day... It's a little new for us, as these little guys have now shifted to a big bed and not cribs...

It's ekansh's birthday next week and it's his second birthday with me, definitely i am planning big, but, still I am not sure if laddo will be able to cope with everything...

She said she will manage, but I don't want her to manage but to enjoy the function...

Ekansh:mumma... Babyy???

Teja:baby mumma ke tummy mein hai...

Samaira:haww, apne kha liya baby ko???

She said, and her eyes welled up thinking the scenario...

Teja:awle, no Ira baby, the little baby will grow up in mumma tummy and then he will come to this world...

Ekansh:toh baby andar kaise gya..

I coughed out loud hearing their question, and laddo gave me look, i know what is coming, and before i could say anything, she blurted out,

Teja:aap ye question papa se pucho, papa batao baby andar kaise gya?

Karan:umm... Bacche, aap naa todhe bade hojao, fir papa apko batayenge ki baby kaise gya andar!

Ekansh:ohh, toh fir hum dekhenge ki kaise baby andar kaise gya?

Before he could speak more, laddo coughed out, and all her water is now in floor, and she is coughing badly, i rubbed her back and her whole face is red...

Mumma came from her room hearing the voice and she immediately rubbed her head, and laddo's cough calmed down to nothing...

Teja:baccha bass hogya ab question and answer round...

Ekansh:ayreyy padr...

Karan:shh... No more questions now little kids... Have your breakfast... I will help mumma till then, okay?

They both nod their heads with a cheeky smile...

To be continued...

========================================

Kids are wild these days 💀

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:220+
Comments:43+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️