"No More Pranks!"

After a while living with them, I found out a lot! Ever since Kickin got better, and got used to me and all his other siblings, he's caused hammock. Bubba is surprisingly smarter than he said he was, and always tries to stop Kickin and his reckless actions. Kickin never listens, and continues to do so, even when I tell him to stop! I never yell at him for it, not wanting to risk him getting scared and thinking I'm gonna hurt him, so I speak softly and have a talk with him about why it's wrong, which never works.

Everyday is the same, with all of Kickins stunts and pranks, Catnap rests kn top of the fridge to stay out of his reach while Dogday just allows himself to be pranked.

I just came home from work, and sat on the couch, with Bubba in my lap watching educational content on the TV screen infront of me. Picky was eating fruits in the kitchen talking to crafty, who was drawing. Bobby was watching the show with Bubba, she never cared for educational shows, but she watches them when she's bored. Hoppy was playing with toys since Kickin was out of sight. Hoppy and Kickin would play all day if they wanted to, but Kickin always left to pull a prank.

  He always had an eye for being the cool kid, so these pranks make him feel cool. I tried to tell him if this continues he might get hurt in the process, but he shrugged it off and did it anyway. Catnap was on the table next to Picky, and Dogday was watching to show with Bubba, Bobby, and me.

As I sat there with them, I saw a pitch of yellow swoop into the kitchen. I couldn't comprehend it quick enough, so I shrugged it off and continued to watch my show with them.

  Not even a couple seconds later, I hear a crash coming from the kitchen, along with a few loud and quiet chirps. Bubba jumped of my lap and ran to the kitchen as I followed behind him.

Right there, was Kickin on the floor holding his leg with his hands, but as he saw me coming and attempted to cover it with his wing. I walk up to him and and carefully move his wing. He made a struggle, but soon gave in and let me see it. The cut wasn't too bad, since it was glass from the glass bowl he broke while trying to pull of a prank, but could tell it hurt him badly.

  I picked him up, and placed him on the table, along with the medkit. Kickin was upset and felt like he didn't look cool, since he had tears falling down his feathery cheeks, along with his chirping.

I put peroxide on a soft tissue, and turned to kickin, who was crossing his arms and looking away from me.

  "Kickin, this may hurt just a little ok?" I warned him. He looked at me holding tweezers and a soft tissue with peroxide on it. He was confused, but he nodded and looked down at his wound, still upset.

I use the tweezer to take out the glass, which made him wince a bit. I then applied the soft peroxide tissue onto his wound and started to clean it. Kickin chirped quite loudly as I did this, making me feel bad for him. I finished cleaning his wound, and I bandaged it.

"And this is for being brave" I said to him as I have him a lollipop. His eyes lit up at the sight of seeing this, and he took it and thanked me. I wiped his tears and helped him down from the table, and the others called him brave. They knew how to boost his spirit, so ey continued to call him brave, while I cleaned the glass.

  After that day, I warned Kickin.

               "No More Pranks!"

(663 words)