Chapter 65

Understandings

Understandings

_________________________________________________

AUTHOR POV

After pulling his long length from your sore and swollen core, He get up from your top and took off the condom from his member before tieing it up from the top.

After sex, it is as if the inner soul of both of you has become satisfied. You didn't even know how many years you had been yearning for this thing. Although you have horrible memories associated with this particular process, but despite all those things, you want to do all this with Jungkook every time. You wonder why does this phobia of yours never works on Jungkook's touch.

Instead of pushing him due to you phobia of touch, your body desires and yearn for his body. The closer your body is to him, the better you feel. You can't even tell how deep you in love with Jungkook. You have fallen in love with him even more. You are getting a lot of comfort by seeing him beside you. Everything is so amazing.

When Jungkook saw your eyes falling on him for more than necessary, he frownly asked.

" 괜찮으세요? ( are you ok?)" You just smile in response. You really missed his beautiful face. There is a lot going on in your scared heart because Jungkook wants you to go to America with him. Seeing you a little tense, Jungkook put himself on you again. He is Still shivering and panting due to his orgasm. He stroked your cheeks lovingly before placing his head on your chest to normalize his breathing. Your hands went unknowingly inside his wet hair lock and you patted and caressed him to make him relaxed in your warm embrace.

After controlling his breath, Jungkook got up slightly from the support of his elbow and looked admiringly at your face.

" You were amazing Pups. Thank you for trusting me so much." he admiringly utter with his raspy deep sexy voice. He kissed your forehead with so much love.,

You didn't utter anything, as Jungkook informed you that, you and Jungwoo will go back America with him, it make your inner soul scared from the further consequences.

"Don't think so much, nothing will happen to you. I know you're scared whether members and eomma will accept you or not, I can understand that you are scared, but trust me, you have nothing to be scared.

I am with you. It will take some time for them to accept you. It's difficult but not impossible alright? You have to be strong for me and woo. I know you can do this. I trust you." Jungkook knows very well that you are overthinking, which he don't want you to do. Your constant worriness making Jungkook a thousand times more upset than you.

He doesn't know why he gets so upset by seeing you worried. Even after Four years later, he is still the same. It's like you two were never far away. Everything is as beautiful and comfortable as before.