Chapter 67

“I loved her. I still love her, though I curse her in my sleep, so nearly one is love and hate, the two most powerful and diverse emotions that control man, nations, life.”

_________________________________________________

AUTHOR POV 

" I don't even like to see her face. throw her out! RIGHT NOW."

"DARE TO TOUCH HER AND I'LL  MAKE YOUR LIFE LIVING HELL." The atmosphere cooled down dangerously when someone's growling sound echo in the living hall.

Everyone toss their respective gaze towards the owner of that voice and when they found out it's owner, they fell into deep confusions and shock.

That dangerously dreadful and scary warning was none other than from Jungkook itself.

They looked at Jungkook and saw that Jungkook was coming being so angry and scary in the living hall with his intimidating steps.

His eyes displayed every manifestation of a devil in a human form. Sam and Jack lowered their gazes when Jungkook stood guardingly in front of you.

There was a warning in Jungkook's redden eyes for everyone that if someone has even dare you think unpleasant things about you, there would be no one worse than him in the entire world.

In a single day, members were receiving shock and surprises one after the other. Jungkook is with you, this is the biggest shock for all of them. Everybody's eyes began to dart around you two, wondering why he was with you and what was going on. 

The reason why Jungkook had taken a child in his arms was the most peculiar and unexpectedly shocking thing for them.

It is beyond their wildest dreams that Jungkook would cradle a child in his arms and will come along with him to the mansion; they have never even seen him converse with any kids. They did not give much attention to this because your presence is enough to shake them from their conscience.

" Can't you fucking hear him saying to get this person out from this place? Shall we send invitation cards to you both now huh?" When Namjoon gave an stern order to Jack and Sam, they lowered their gaze further down because neither they have the rights nor did they have the courage to even touch you.

You toss your eyes at namjoon frownly, you felt your body shiver violently in dread when you looked into his crimson, irate eyes, which is showing rage and hate towards you. His words was filled with extreme hatre for you.

" brothe-" you tried to call him with your vulnerable brokenhearted voice but startled by his cold and sharp monotonous sound. he cut your words in the middle by his harsh words make your whole existence stumble.