Mentoring Availability

If you would like the help of a mentor as you work on your story for the Wattpad contest listed below, hop on over to the profiles of our participating mentors and read through their Bio and Wish List books. This will help you get to know them better so you can decide who might be a good fit for you and your story.

You can apply to up to three mentors, and you will do this through a submission form found on our participating mentors' profiles and in the comment section of this chapter. You will only need to fill out one form even if you apply to more than one mentor.

I will be participating in the following mentoring sessions this year.

👇 👇 👇

~ SESSION 1 ~

Open Submission Window: April 21 - 24

Mentee List Posted: April 30

Mentoring Timeline: May 1 thru June 15

Mentorship Focus: 8 Chapter Challenge - A serialized fiction writing challenge hosted by the @JustWriteIt profile. Min 1500 words per chapter. Visit them for more details.

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

👇 👇 👇

~ SESSION 2 ~

Open Submission Window: June 23 - 26

Mentee List Posted: June 30

Mentoring Timeline: July 1 - August 15

Mentorship Focus: The Ambys - A contest accepting completed stories of all genres w/some limitations hosted by @TheAmbys profile. Visit them for more details.

👇 👇 👇

~ SESSION 3 ~

Open Submission Window: October 20 thru 23

Mentee List Posted: October 27

Mentoring Timeline: October 28 thru December 8

Mentorship Focus: Nano - A 50k writing challenge hosted by the @Wattpad30DayChallenge profile. Visit them for more details.

📌 📌 📌

Be sure to check out the How To Apply To A Bootcamp Mentor chapter to find out how to submit your application to our mentors.

THE BOOTCAMP MENTORSHIP PROGRAM IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE AMBASSADOR-RUN CONTESTS LISTED HERE.

PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT ONE FORM EVEN IF YOU APPLY TO MORE THAN ONE MENTOR!