𝖎𝖎𝖎.

-  position one, carlos
-  position two, charles
-  position three, lando
-  position four, oscar
-  position five, sergio

michelle watched happily lando approaching her as he leaned for an embrace which she gladly returned with a grin filling her cheeks after she congratulated him.

the sister made her way out of the mclaren garage after congratulating lando then oscar for their win on the track, chatting lily on her phone. she wanted to congratulate carlos, as she made her way towards the ferrari garage instead.

her hand covered the edge of her eyes due to the sunset leaning her head down towards her phone as she smiled at the lazy texts of her best friend on chat they had on whatsapp.

she felt a hand rescue her from falling on to the ground as she hit something causing her to look up from the phone, but then she eyed no one than the ferrari driver

" désolé! " the driver said until his lips turned into a smile as he realized it was michelle
" michelle, what are you doing here "

" hey, i wanted to watch the race, seems like you aren't interested in me being here " she said raising her eyebrows looking towards charles, teasing him with her words.

the monegasque driver threw a chuckle at michelle's answer causing her to leave a smile and an eye roll " nous savons très bien tous les deux que ce n'est pas vrai " a wink left his smoky eyes.

" oh, please, comportez-vous bien," she said, rolling her eyes but couldn't help but smile, the banter between them always lifting her spirits.

charles' playful nature was infectious, and she felt a surge of happiness at his response, causing her heart to flutter slightly." am i going to get a congratulatory " he asked, raising an eyebrow teasingly, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

she looked at him, feeling a mix of amusement and affection. he was always full of surprises. she thought, if only he knew what he was doing. she smiled and shook her head.
" félicitations, chéri," she said, her tone teasing, as she leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the jaw.

she could sense the effect she had on him, which made her feel a little bold. with a smile playing on her lips, she turned and started walking away, feeling a sense of contentment and excitement mingled together.

─── ───

michelle couldn't contain her excitement as she recounted the evening's events to lily, her best friend. she described every moment with charles in vivid detail, from his joke to their conversation, her voice bubbling with enthusiasm.

lily listened intently, her eyes sparkling with amusement and support. she, always the supportive friend, teased michelle gently, poking fun at her blushing and giddy demeanor. " i can't believe you're this smitten," lily teased, nudging michelle playfully. " you're like a teenager with a crush." michelle laughed, swatting lily's arm lightly.

" oh, hush. it was a wonderful evening, and charles is such a gentleman," she gushed, a dreamy expression on her face. lily grinned, happy to see her friend so happy, and continued to listen, offering jokes and supportive comments throughout their conversation.

─── ───

" hermosa, you didn't tell me you were coming!" the spanish racing driver exclaimed, his voice filled with genuine surprise and delight, capturing the attention of the gray sister. her lips curved into a warm smile before she stepped forward, enveloping carlos in a hug. " how are you?" he asked, her voice soft yet filled with genuine interest.