𝖎𝖛.

────── A NIGHT to remember michelle couldn't believe her luck. charles leclerc, the formula one driver she admired so much, had asked her out to dinner. it was a dream come true for her, and she was determined to make the most of this opportunity.

the evening arrived, and michelle found herself sitting down to dinner, lost in conversation with charles. he was charming, her heart skipped a beat when she saw him waiting for her, as her thought was does he get better looking everyday, she had to admit that he was very sweet and easy to talk to, and she soon found herself opening up to him in a way she never had before.

as the evening wore on, michelle and charles discovered they had a lot in common. they both loved sports, with charles sharing stories from his racing career and michelle eagerly listening. they both had a passion for travel, with michelle dreaming of visiting the monaco grand prix one day, a race charles knew all too well.

" okay, let's leave everything aside, do you want to know what my thoughts of you were before i actually got to know you " charles smiled, leaning his posture back, greeting michelle's gaze with his dimples that she would faint for.

" oh please, enlighten me with your thoughts " michelle teased, a chuckle leaving her lips.
deep down, she wanted to know what he thought of her.

" d'accord, just so you know, i definitely don't think of you like that anymore " his words left his lips, as michelle widened her eyes feeling a hint of an offense.

" woah, are you saying that you used to hate me " she questioned, widely smiling as she heard charles' laughs go higher by each time she said something. which was killing her from the inside.

" i always thought that you hated me " he confessed, looking at michelle to catch her reaction,
his eyes wandered from her eyes to every part of face, admiring it with a smile painted on his lips, he liked her.

" what, me " she questioned, as she tried processing his words " how could you think that i, the one who's literally friends with everyone, hate you " her words left her mouth with a surprised tone, cleaning a wide smile on her lips.

" je jure devant dieu, ce n'est pas ma faute cependant, tu ne m'as même jamais regardé quand j'étais à côté de toi, et tu ne m'as jamais parlé, tu n'as même jamais essayé de le faire " charles introduced more of his thoughts with his chuckles getting more and more obvious by the time he saw her wide eyes and the gasps her mouth left.

but little does he know, her thoughts were taking over his french accent that she was addicted to, and his feelings for him.

" quoi, je ne t'ai jamais parlé parce que je pensais que tu ne m'aimais pas! "

" oh mon dieu, certainement pas! " charles laughed louder, which made michelle give him a wide chuckle

" alors, tu veux dire que tu n'as jamais détesté mon existence " michelle asked, her tone a mix of surprise and amusement.

" jamais de la vie, ma chère michelle," charles replied, his eyes sparkling with sincerity. " tu étais toujours un mystère pour moi. toujours entourée d'amis, toujours souriante, mais jamais un mot pour moi." michelle chuckled, shaking her head slightly.

" je suppose que j'ai été trop préoccupée par mes propres idées préconçues pour réaliser que tu pourrais être quelqu'un de spécial." her smile grew.