TAMED : 5

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢ 〖FIVE • SCALING AMES〗⇣YOUR NAME

FIVE • SCALING AMES

YOUR NAME

"Welcome to Easton Magic Academy!"

I was clearly mesmerized by how the surroundings looked. The black and white checkered tiles on the floor add to it. My eyes went up to see the person who greeted me. It's an old man sitting on top of this altar-like design of the room. I bowed my head to consider this person the headmaster of this school.

"You must be [l/n] [y/n] of Madrigal Academy." He questioned. His eyes are greeting me with such warmth that I never experienced when I almost spent my life in that academy. I nodded in response before he went to introduce himself. "Wahlberg Baigan, the headmaster of Easton, I assumed that the two gentlemen that came to get you had introduced themselves."

[NOTE: MADRIGAL ACADEMY IS A ACADEMY I CREATED ON MY OWN. SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO CIRCULATE ON MY OWN PLOT AND NOT MESS WITH THE ORIGINAL STORY OF MASHLE. [ALTHOUGH I CANNOT PROMISE THAT THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS MAINTAIN THEIR PERSONALITIES.]

"Yes." I answered shortly as the two young boys excused themselves and left, for they had something else to do. I am left standing in the middle of this huge room with a man whom it seems I met the other day.

"Before I forget, this is Rayne Ames. A third year and Divine Visionary." Mr. Wahlberg introduces Rayne, who didn't even expend a little glance at me. The headmaster continued his words regarding my arrival as their exchange student.

"The other students arrived at noon, but we were informed by your headmaster that you have errands to run, so you won't be able to join the welcome for the exchange students." He really made sure that I had enough time to see her before I got off that hell, but he's all aware that this is going to be more of a hell than it was there.

"Yes, that's right. My apologies for the inconvenience it caused." I uttered it with my head bowed down. "It's okay, as long as you're here and safe." He reassured.

"It's getting late now. I suggest that you go to your dorm to get a rest, and by later, papers will be delivered to your room that you have to fill out." Mr. Wahlberg instructed me. "Sure, I will do." I answered politely with a smile, and uneasiness started to creep into my body.

"Rayne, may you assist [y/n] in her dorm." The old man appealed to the inhibited man, who is in his own world. "Alright." One word left his mouth before proceeding to walk in my direction. It is dumb of me to assume that he will look at me and to know that we bumped into each other just yesterday.

"Let's go." He said this as he passed by me. I don't know, but I felt this little annoyance through his actions. I said thank you to Mr. Wahlberg before following this guy out of the chamber. I saw him leaning on the wall, just a meter away from the door of this room.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are an exchange student here?" He suddenly initiated a conversation while still in his position, not even putting an eye on me, but I know now that he's aware that it's me whom he bumped into yesterday. "I don't have any idea at that moment either." I answered and started walking near him.

He raised his head and looked at me. I now descry how his light yellow, almost golden eyes look. I smiled at him, saying that he just ignored me before walking again. Silence is between us until he stops in front of a door. Not a single word left his mouth, and he just knocked on the wooden door and waited for it to open.

When it did, a girl, almost my height, opened the door. She was staring directly at Rayne, who showed no interest. I can see how this girl's eyes twinkle to know who's the guy in front of her.

"M-Master Rayne." The girl barely enunciated this tight-lipped guy's name beside me.

"This is your roommate for the four months. Assist her for now." He coldly instructed the girl. The girl's eyes went to me, and I don't like her gaze, honestly.

"I see, I see. Leave it to me." The girl happily responded as she pulled me inside the room and was behind her. She faces Rayne with such admiration, waiting for anything, that the unbothered guy in front of him doesn't display interest.

Rayne's eyes went to meet mine, and I returned with a smile. He seemed uncomfortable with what I did, so I looked away and faced him again with a normal look in my face. "I'll be picking you up here, in the morning." And with that, he left. He doesn't really know how to say goodbye, huh?

"What a pesky thing." I heard the girl speak under her breath before facing me. Her once-smooth face from a while ago is now covered with bitterness and jealousy. I showed ignorance in her words, disregarding them, and went near the unoccupied bed and put the things I needed to sleep.

"I'm Safira Biblia, and I'm the Divine Visionary Sophina Biblia's youngest sister. Rayne Ames is my lover, so don't get in the way." She randomly discoursed, which made me stop what I'm doing and face her. I smiled at her without ignoring the fact that she is a Divine Visionary's little sister.

[NOTE: SAFIRA BIBLIA DOES NOT EXIST ON THE MANGA. I CREATED HER FOR A LITTLE CHALLENGE AND ANNOYANCE. :P sorry sorry]

"I don't like talking about what I like for a man, but Rayne Ames is not even on my scale." I said, not thinking that Safira would take it in the wrong way that she pushes me on the bed. "Don't you dare look down on Rayne! He's the prefect of the Adler dorm, so don't you dare scale him up to your cheap standard." She blurted it on my face. Isn't she acting so much for a boy who doesn't even lay eyes on her? After she said all of those words, She left the room and slammed it hard.

Great, now I'll be overthinking myself. What if this obsessive woman just strangles me to death while I'm sleeping just because I was with her lover, who seems to not be interested in her? Whatever. It's not my problem.

◧ ◨ ◩ ◪
end of chapter