TAMED : 15

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢ 〖FIFTEEN • COSMOS〗⇣RAYNE AMES

FIFTEEN • COSMOS

RAYNE AMES

"Is someone able to show madness for my sake too?" I found her last words squeezed my heart before she drifted to sleep. My gaze studied her sleeping figure, bruises and cuts were visible in her white skin. My eyes went to the blood that still lingered on her forehead. I might as well clean her before I go.

I reached for the handkerchief that she's holding and placed it on her head, which seemed to be injured by the trace of blood near it. Then I proceeded to tend to her injuries, as she was fast asleep.

I can't help but notice how her face scowls, she seems to be having some nightmares. I reached for her hand to somehow calm her down, and she did. I slowly removed her hold on me, tucked her in, and left.

Pursing my lips, I took another glance at her before locking the door. My thoughts only occupy [your name] and make me incapable of doing errands, but I still have a line of missions to attend to. I wanted to stay by her side for now to make sure that Orter wouldn't lay a hand on her again. I still can't discern the relationship between them or why that violent man holds such hatred for her that it makes him resort to violence.

I, myself, am violent too. I won't excuse myself from that, but it is way too unbearable. Brushing off my thoughts, I entered the Divine Visionary's chamber to see all the visionaries with the exchange students. "Take your seat, Rayne. We're in the middle of discussing Foundation Day." Sophina uttered, glancing in my direction but quickly looking back at her book,

"Anyways, where is your girl?" She questioned me, realizing that [your name] was not with me. "I don't tolerate such negligence in an important assembly." She added. Power lingers in her voice, waiting for my response.

"She's injured and unconscious at the moment. I'm hoping for your consideration for her at this time." I said this to her, placing my right hand on my chest and offering her a bow. I stayed in that position before I heard her scoff and proceeded to the discussion.

I simply listen for all the information and adjustments about the anticipated gathering. After celebrating Foundation Day during daylight, some of the people agreed that they should try celebrating it at night for experience. The other visionaries had second thoughts about it, but somehow they agreed.

And that wraps up the meeting with exchange students, and we're left as the divine visionaries. Sitting around the long table, on my side is Kaldo.

"Are you in battle with Orter?" He questioned silently that I chose not to respond before my eyes gazed at the people coming. It was Ryoh, and behind him was Orter. Our eyes met, and I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't remove my sharp gaze from him. [Your name]'s painful visage is flashing in my head.