Chapter 32

Author pov:

Author pov:

After 2 days-

Y/n come inside while holding her bag ,her friends come towards her & hug her

Y/n come inside while holding her bag ,her friends come towards her & hug her . She come back school after 2 days yes after that incident she was scared to come here & she lied to her mom that she wasnt feeling well,her friends also dont know about that incident .Today she is here bcz Tae told her tht he kicked them out from school bcz of bullying & harassment.

Jiho :Now how are you feeling Y/n ?*worry*

Y/n : Yeh im dont worry .*smile*

Mari : We are happy to know that now lets go .Class will start .

They sit on their seats & then the bell ring .

After 2 hours-

Taehyung come inside the class as its his class time now .Everyone bow to him .Y/n also but her cheeks are red & she is looking down . Taehyung smirk secretly & sit on his chair .

All student sit on their seats .

Tae : Today i will you all the results of that test .

With that he give them their result & like always y/n rank no: 1 .Taehyung is feeling proud & secretly give her small smile .

After his finish his class he go out from there as his secretary massaged him to meet in his office .

After School -

After school they are in school library like always Taehyung give her some questions which she is solving while Tae is just in her beauty ,he is smiling like an idiot .He notice how she bite her lips when she make mistakes ,Taehyung clench his jaw & fist his hand to control.

Tae :*in mind* Kim Taehyung u jerk ...just control your hormones *yell*

After finishing it she show it to him & Taehyung clear his throat while checking her notes .Y/n is looking at her fingers ,she is feeling butterflies in her tummy , heart is beating fast .

Tae : Hmm...its correct Y/n . Now...i think u should go.*red cheeks*

Y/n : Oh...yeh .*shy*

With that they stood up But Taehyung's eyes go towards her milky legs & he lost it .He quickly hold her waist & smashed his lips with her .She is also kissing him back . Y/n moan in his mouth as he is sucking her tongue .He hold her neck & kisses her deeply.

Y/n : Hmm....*moan*

Taehyung close her lower body with his hard one .Y/n feels something hard which make her confuse but she is busy kissing .

After 2 min they broke their kiss & breathing heavily . She hug him & Taehyung caress her back with care .

After getting into normal he pecks her lips & show his famous boxy smile .

Tae : Baby tomorrow is your 18th birthday & i will give you a big surprise.*smirk*

Y/n : Really !*excited*

Tae : Yes so just wait ok.*caress her cheek*

Y/n nodded & smile.

After that they left from there .

Nightime-

Here y/n is watching tv but suddenly a news comes out

Here y/n is watching tv but suddenly a news comes out .

Reporter : Police found 5 dead bodies near Gayon River . 2 girls & 3 boys . One girl's body looking like wild wolves attacked her & another girl 's body is burned fully and-

Y/n changed the channel as she dont like violence.

Suddenly a message come in her phn .

Its Tae's massage .

Y/n smile & reply him .

Chat-

TaeTae -Hey baby im missing you .🥺

Me- Im missing you too but tomorrow u said you will surprise me .

TaeTae- I know but *pout* i cant wait for tomorrow🥺.

Me - But you need to .*smile*

Taetae - *pout*Ok 😣

Me- You are cute my Taebear😘🐻

TaeTae : I know but only for you .😘

Me- Ok now i need to go mom is calling me for dinner .

TaeTae : Ok bye my love .😘

Me - Bye & go eat your dinner.*smile*

With that she goes out from her room .

Meanwhile Tae-

(imagine nightime)

(imagine nightime)

Taehyung is pouting while lying on his bed .

Tae: Tomorrow u will be mine my love .*smirk*

___________________________

I will update Soon.......