Chapter 44

Author pov :

Author pov :

All students come out from school .Taehyung is standing in front of gate waiting for his Queen . Today he can show everyone that she is HIS . Today her final exams are over now after 3 days they will get marry . He dont have any problem with her study, he want her to continue it after their marriage.

Finally y/n come out with a wide smile .Her smile become more wide as she saw Tae .She quickly run towards him & hug him tightly bcz now she is free to do anything with him .All the students gasp in shock .

Y/n : I miss you Taetae .*smile*

Taehyung broke their hug & kiss her forehead & smile widely .

Tae : I miss you too baby .*boxy smile*

Tae : Hmm...your smile saying your exam was very good .*smile*

Y/n : Yes Tae .*jump in happiness *

Tae : Ok..ok...today is our day now lets go for our wedding shopping .*smile*

Y/n : Yeh lets go .

Become going inside his car she said good bye to her friends .After 3 weeks her graduation ceremony will held in her School .

After 20 min-

They both reach Korea's famous shopping mall which is owned by KIMS .

Bodyguards are securing them as people are around them ,girls are screaming & drooling on him but Taehyung ignores them & hold Y/n by her waist

Bodyguards are securing them as people are around them ,girls are screaming & drooling on him but Taehyung ignores them & hold Y/n by her waist .Guards secure their paths. Taehyung take her inside the bridal shop .

Y/n : Taetae you choose my dress bcz im not a shopping loving person

Y/n : Taetae you choose my dress bcz im not a shopping loving person .*pout*

Tae : Ok baby i will .*smile*

He peck her lips . Then all staff come to them & bow to them .

Manager: Mr.Kim as you said we already arrange those design wedding gowns .*smile*

Tae : Hmm...now show me .*cold voice*

Then all female staff show him his selected dresses, he is busy with choosing dress for her while Y/n is eating chocolate while sitting on the couch , Tae knows she is feeling bore as she is not like other spoiled rich girls who like to go shopping, and waste their money . Tae know her liking & disliking.

Y/n is eating chocolate while texting her friends . Taehyung is selecting her dresses, he is checking everything as her skin is sensitive.

After selecting it he told Y/n to select a suit for him which Y/n said yes with lot of excitement.

After that taehyung dragged her inside jewellery shop while y/n is pouting bcz he is selecting all high price ornament.

Y/n : Tae you don't need to buy it .You already bought a costly wedding gown then .*worry*

Tae : Baby your Taehyung is rich so let me use my money on you bcz its my one of fantasy...plz baby .*puppy eyes*

Y/n : Ok. *sigh*

After that Tae bought teddies for her to cheer her mood & its worked, he know how to make her happy .

Taehyung bought a dress for her to change her school uniform. He knows its kinda uncomfortable for her .

She change it in trial room & show her dress up to Tae .

Y/n : Tae how im looking .*smile*

Tae look up & his mouth is wide

Tae look up & his mouth is wide .Y/n chuckled at his reaction .Taehyung go towards her & kiss her lips in front of everyone , he dont care about anything but y/n's cheeks become red .

Tae broke their kiss & smirk.

Tae : You are looking very cute &...........hot .*whisper*

Y/n look at him who is smirking at her. She hit his chest hide her red face .

Tae : *chuckled *ok...lets go...my Princess 's cute tummy is hungry .

With that they go inside a restaurant.

They spend their whole day with each others . Tae take her Amusement Park. They both enjoyed their time with each others .

10:00pm-

Taehyung come inside Wang Mansion with a sleeping Y/n in his arms .

Mr. Wang look at her with worried expression.

Tae : Dont worry Mr.Wang she is sleeping .*smile*

Jackson : Sorry i was worried...u know .*smile*

Tae : I can understand.

Mrs.Wang : Taehyung you take her upstairs in her room .

Tae : Yeh Mrs.wang .*bow*

Then Tae's guards bring all the shopping bags inside Wang Mansion & Mrs.Wang takes them all in Y/n's room with the help of maids .

He put the duvet on her small body & peck her lips .

Tae : Good night love .*smile*

After that he left from there .

________________________

The next chapter is their wedding so get ready with Hobi water again....😏💦😃

I will update Soon.........