Arc 2. Chapter 2. Class B

Ayanokoji Pov:

"Kukukukuku!!!"
Ryueen started laughing.

It has been a minute since he started and he hasn't stopped. Maybe he has gone insane from my win?

"It's 800358008. Call me late for a battle."
He told me before leaving through the gate.

What a weird guy... Though I can't say I didn't have fun during the battle.

It was a close match, a battle that was neck and neck. This school is something, isn't it? It has brought back the enjoyment I get from pokemon battles, the last time I had gotten this spark was two years ago. Well, since I haven't battled for two years, it wasn't saying much. But either way, the battles are truly enjoyable.

My mouth unknowingly started curving up.

"Woah! Kiyotaka is going to smile now!?!"
My mouth turned back into it's original poker face.

"Eiichiro? What are you here for? And why do you have the camera app opened?"
I asked him.

"Oh come on! I thought I finally caught you smiling!" He complained.

"Seriously, that is unfortunate! That smile was definitely going to be precious!"
A purple-haired girl yelled out.

"Eiichiro's yelling got me out of my head. Blame it on him." I said as I pointed at him.

"Oi!" Eiichiro yelled out.

Ichinose came to me pouting.

"Didn't you tell me you were going to battle me earlier?" She complained.

This got the attention of the rest of her group, who were looking at me in bewilderment.

"No way..."

"He already made a move?"

"Wasn't he with Sakayanagi in the incident?"

"I mean... He even called her by her given name right?"

"Does that mean he is a lady killer?"

They started gossiping about me.

The nerve of some people...

"I was going to call you, but Ryueen challenged me before I could."

I told Ichinose, but this caused even more gossiping.

"He has already got her number!?!"

"That lucky bastard..."

"Honami-chan! To think you have already given him your number. To think you would make moves so fast..."
She teased Ichinose who started turning red.

Alright, I have to make my escape before this becomes worse. I hate the misunderstanding trope.

I started sneaking away, but Eiichiro grabbed me before I could.

"Someone is running away, huh?"
He jokingly remarked loud enough for the rest of the group to start looking over here.

I glared at Eiichiro with pure contempt. I am going to kill him one of these days...

Alright, time to think of an escape plan!

Plan A, Bruteforce!

I slapped Eiichiro's arm away and ran away as fast as I could. They chased after me, but they were no match for my speed.

"Hold on Kiyotaka!"

Eiichiro yelled out.

"Everyone, he has a sword of 2 inches!"
I yelled back.