Chapter 13: Devil's Trap

At the morning......

Yn woke up and went to the bathroom. She sat under the shower and rubbed her purple marks to remove, but it wasn't. She was just losing the hope of life. Nothing is worthy to her as the man whom she loves most till now, hates her most.

At the afternoon...

Yn: We are going where ?

Jungkook: We are going to Busan.

Yn: Why now ?

Jungkook: I have an important work there. I'm taking you because I don't trust you.

Yn: Am I your puppet? You can't take me where ever you want. You just killed my freedom.

Jungkook: Listen slut. I'm not only taking you just cuz I don't believe you. It's a matter of my pleasure. If I leave you here, who will please me at night. I love your fucking tight pussy. So that's why you are going with me.

Every dirty speech of him was hurting her heart. But she have nothing to do as he owns her. Every night of her life, he made hell. She can't even walk properly.

Yn: You wanna fuck? There are a lots of strip club. Go there, sluts are ready for you. Who asked you to care about my body?

Jungkook: Huh, I bought you with a huge amount of money. So let me use you. You have to worth the money then I'll kill you. Don't worry.

Yn: I can't go because I'm not well.

Jungkook: What did you say ?

Yn: I can't go.

He immediately slapped her and she fall on the table. Her lips were bleeding and he made his fist full of her hair. He pulled her up and again slapped her.

Jungkook: Hey slut, who's gonna take your permission? You are going with me.

Both of them didn't know what the hell was waiting for both of the. The real hell gonna start for both of them but they couldn't even imagine.

They went to Busan in the evening....

Jungkook took a hotel room, and stayed there for the night.

Next morning...

Another girl brutally killed in Busan. Yn clearly understood that it has done by none other than Jungkook. She just cried alone because she has nothing to do without this.
She wanna be strong but can't. She had no phone to call someone. She has enough chances to escape from here but she can't. Else Jungkook will kill everyone. She doesn't want to be the reason of anyone's death .

At night....

Jungkook came back and Yn went to him.

Yn: Why you killed that girl ?

Jungkook: Oh my Gosh, how did you know?

Yn: Tell me, why you killed her? When you will stop to do this. I can take it.

Jungkook: Hey, mind your own business. You should be great full that you are still alive.

Yn: Who asked?

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Yn:  I said who asked you to keep me alive? Just kill me.

Jungkook: Hey, I told you million times that I won't kill you that much early.

Yn: If you can , so kill me. Who forbade you? You aren't killing me because you love me Jeon fucking Jungkook.

Jungkook: How dare you little prostitute.