Chapter 22: Devil's Trap

Jimin: It's been 2 days since Yn is missing. Please do something, Namjoon. 

Namjoon: You please keep your brain calm. We are trying our best. But things getting quite difficult for me but I can't calculate anything correctly. 

Jimin: But where Yn can stay. No one called us for her. If anyone wants money, I can easily give But…

Namjoon: Wait a second, no one called you for money. It means….

Jin: The man who kidnapped Yn doesn't want any money, he wants something else.

Jinnie: But where are that fucking bitch Lily? She ruined everything. 

Namjoon: I think they made the plan long ago. 

Jimin: I can't keep quiet. How is my Yn now? How is my baby now ?

Jin: Jimin, please, I think, we will be able to find Yn. Please don't cry. 

Namjoon: My problem would solve a little if I could find Lily.

That day….

Otp

Jungkook: What did you say??

Lily: Yes?, Namjoon came to me. He asked me many questions but I was kinda nervous . 

Jungkook: Oh shit. You immediately leave the hospital. 

Lily: But why ? Why I would leave the hospital?

Jungkook: I'll explain everything to you but you immediately leave and come to me.

Lily: Okey. 

Lily almost ran to leave the hospital. After about 1 hour, she reached at the farmhouse. Jungkook was waiting for her .

Lily: Hey Jungkook , why you called me here?

Jungkook: Let's go to the secret room Of the house. 

They went in the room. 

Jungkook: You will stay here. Don't move .

Lily: It's okey but what actually happened?

Jungkook: What happened? You don't know how much dangerous Namjoon is to us. He is so clever. He could find Yn if he could understand that you are involved in this plan. I'm sure that he is finding you already. 

Lily: Oh no…  for you, I can't go out now. If we get caught by him I have to go to jail. 

Jungkook: Huh… it's all your fault, not mine.

Lily: Yeah, I cheated but couldn't you forgive me? You are so cruel. 

Jungkook: I don't forgive betrayal people. I would have kill you but right now I need you.

Lily: That's my bad luck. Sometimes I think of kill myself. 

Jungkook: Kill yourself. Who asked?

Lily: But what if they find us here ?

Jungkook: You choose a nice place Lily. I found out that there is a hidden room under the ground. After some days, we'll move there. The door way only I know. Even you can't see you to go there. 

Lily: Huh ??

Jungkook: Don't get surprise. Take some money and go to the grocery store.

Lily: Now ? Why won't you?

Jungkook: You stupid . The whole country knows me now. And I'm dead too. So how can I go there ?

Lily: Ok, I'll go.