The Purpose

Ab In walked a few steps away from the temple and sat alone. The Leader understood that he had to stay back and not bother Ab In during his moments of solitude. The Leader has learned that everyone needs time for themselves. It is important to stay calm and never get angry, as he did during his battles. However, battles are different from solitude; they can be cruel, and nobody has mercy.

The Leader had fought many battles, and now the only battles were inside him. But he knew nothing about the battles of Ab In. Where was he? How did he become the master of wood? Those were some of the Leader's thoughts as he watched Ab In praying carefully.

Suddenly, the truth appeared before the Leader: images of Ab Ins's life in the sky. The Leader was shocked but stayed still.

Ab In had always been drawn to the forest ever since he was a child. His parents often found him wandering off into the woods, lost in thought and surrounded by the trees. As he grew older, his fascination with the forest only grew stronger, and he began to spend more and more time exploring the woods and learning everything he could about the trees and plants. Eventually, Ab In became known as the master of wood, a title he had earned through years of hard work and dedication. He had learned how to carve intricate designs into the bark of trees, create beautiful furniture from fallen wood, and use the forest's natural resources to create tools and weapons. But despite his success, Ab In had always felt a deep sense of loneliness. He was an outsider who didn't quite fit in with the rest of his village. He would often retreat into the forest for days, seeking solace in the quiet and the solitude.

One day, as Ab In was sitting alone in the forest, he heard footsteps approaching. He looked up to see some village kids standing before him, watching him carefully. Ab In knew he was being watched but didn't feel threatened. The kids sat there for a few moments, silently watching each other. Then, without a word, the kids turned and walked away, leaving Ab In alone again. Ab In was surprised by the kid's sudden appearance, but he couldn't help feeling grateful for the brief moment of connection that they had shared. He knew that he would always be an outsider, but for a brief moment, he had felt seen and understood. As he sat there, lost in thought, Ab In realized he didn't need to be like everyone else. He was the master of wood, someone who had found his true calling. And even if he spent the rest of his days alone in the forest, he knew he would always have the trees and the plants to keep him company.

Tears of happiness ran through the Leader's eyes. He felt the same way Ab In did when he found out his true purpose in life. The Leader was not alone as he always thought through his lonely nights under the night sky.