Chapter 2: Meeting new people

"Once broken in two, the two pieces shall meet again."

A woman, how beautiful.. she had fair skin, almost white, with white hair. Her features were soft like a feather, her hair flowed like a river down to her waist.

What was most noticeable was the rinnegan she possessed, I had never heard of a woman this beautiful possessing a rinnegan in Naruto. She almost looked like Kaguya... but she was more... elegant.

When looking at her clothes it was clear she was some form of nobility.. the clothes looked soft, like silken fabric: something that you wouldn't see every day.

Two protruding horns adorned her head and partly covered her forehead. A third, closed eye was in the middle of her forehead.

"You... I shall give you my will."

What is she saying? What does she mean?

"Please, save this world for me."

What? Please- tell me more!

But I was cut off as she approached and placed her forehead against mine. The ground started to break, and I felt like we were falling.

"You shall be the one to clear this world of the Ōtsutsuki clan, along with your other half."

Her body started to turn into dust– it merged with mine.

"Yukari~ oh she's so cute! It's such a lovely name too!"

My eyes opened suddenly, looking up at a man cooing down at me.

Oh, I know this man- it's Jiraiya! I held my chubby baby hands out and giggled at him. I attempted to talk but... all that came out were just babbles.

"Haha! Look, she must like me!" His voice boomed out to my sensitive ears and reflectively I started crying— I couldn't stop it!

Being a baby sucked! Why can't I grow up faster!? Even though so much time had passed before this moment...

"Oh shi- I mean- I'm sorry- I'm sorry- was I too loud?" His voice instantly softened.

I scrunched up my nose and sniffled, attempting to stop crying as I put my hands out once more, ushering him to pick me up... well as much as I could as a baby.

Kushina— no, my mom picked me up and carefully showed Jiraiya how to hold me. He was... clumsy to say the least. But I guess I could forgive him.

My hands instantly went to his hair as I tried to be as gentle as possible but my stupid baby muscles didn't listen and I accidentally grabbed his hair— hard....

"YEOWCH—" he hissed out. My hands untangled from his hair as he held the part of his head where the hair I grabbed connected.

"She's got some strength in her for sure. I bet she'd surpass Tsunade in strength when she gets older."

My mom laughed, "As strong as Tsunade? You're joking Jiraiya."

Tsunade is one of my favorite characters! I can't wait to meet her!

"I wish I was! I guess we've got ourselves the future strongest kunoichi!"

My mother laughed again, placing me back in her arms as she rocked me.

"If she is strong in the future, I hope she is safe."

Kushina smiled. I smiled back at her. My mother was so pretty...

But once night fell it was my time to shine! Maybe literally?

When I was awake at night, I would work on my chakra.